(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 391
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Oh and Merry Christmas to everyone on this board. If December does not bring you a BFP, I pray that the new year will. πŸ™‚

Post # 392
474 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Cote1590: I did exactly the same. Also so I’d have time to buy a box to put it in and put under the tree for DH! Dreamt I got a BFP last night so of course it was a BFN when I tested this morning. Was pretty sad but cheered up after lunch with a friend and like you say, at least we won’t be disappointed tomorrow. Fingers crossed AF stays away for both of us. 

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Happy Christmas to you too! 

Post # 393
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
stringofpearls:  thanks love, I hope that is the case. Feeling pretty down about it, but this is only cycle 3 of trying so I know I shouldnt complain. We just have a great window of opportunity to have a baby within the next year because my husband is in the military. Im starting to feel the pressure. Gah. It’s out of my control though, so Im trying to take deep breaths and have patience. 

Post # 394
1274 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Soton85:  yep, that was my thought process too! I wanted to test today in order to get a little present ready for my hubby. And omg, ive had like 3 dreams in the last week where I’ve gotten a bfp! Torture πŸ™ fx for you bee! 

Post # 395
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Soton85:  Sorry about your BFN as well :(.

View original reply
Cote1590:  Just remember, the more pressure you put on yourself the longer it may take. Trust me, easier said than done! I would love to get pregnant and be due in September or October. I have always loved the fall and then I could be off work for all the holidays. But I know if I put pressure on myself, I will stress out and probably will not help anything. I am a natural worry wart so it is VERY hard for me to just relinquish control and try to “relax”. Ugh!

Post # 396
53 posts
Worker bee

i am due to POAS on the 28th and to be honest i am not looking forward to it, at all. After 4 cycles of disappointment i guess i am getting cynical…i dont feel any different

congrats on all the BFPs ladies and good luck to those still waiting like me

Post # 398
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Backyard

BFN for me as well. Just going to assume my weird AF last weekend was my body regulating off of BC! Merry Christmas everyone πŸ™‚ and I’ll see some of you on the January board!

Post # 399
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

So, mine ended up being a chemical pregnancy. Please move me to the BFN πŸ˜•

Post # 401
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

SO convinced me to test today (a day earlier than planned) because my breast have been very sore and enlargered for a week. I used a dollar tree test and its a BFN. May take another tomorrow and if its negative I’ll try again. I havent been formally charting with temps and had a difficult to pinpoint O Im either 10 DPO or 5 DPO.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ladies! 

Post # 402
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Soton85:  
View original reply
Cote1590:  I took a test too ladies and bfn πŸ™. My brother called me last night saying him and his gf both had a dream I was pregnant so he was asking if I was going to make an announcement. He was so sure of it and kept telling me to take a test while we were on the phone. I knew I wasn’t so I waited until I was by myself this morning. Ugh! I wish he was psychic. 

Post # 403
1274 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mjharri4:  booooo, wish we were all getting the best Christmas present ever πŸ™ I’m just going to try to focus on my hubby and family ❀️ thats all I can really do! 

Post # 404
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I’m moving on to January. I still haven’t gotten a positive OPK which is weird. 

They got darker like they normally do but I never got a positive. 

Post # 405
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  please take me off of the BFP list.  I had a chemical. 

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors