(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 406
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

It looks like I ovulated on the 21st (FF says I did but with the holidays, I haven’t been consistent with my temping). That means I’m just going to squeeze in POAS for December.  I’ll be testing December 31st. 

Congrats to all the BFP and FX for those of us still waiting in December or on top January. 

Post # 408
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m officially saying I’m out. No AF yet (not due until Sunday) but I tested again today at 12dpo and it was negative.

Post # 409
64 posts
Worker bee

Officially out. Tested this morning BFN. About twenty minutes later AF showed up right on schedule. See you guys next month! Merry Christmas and good luck to all the bees who still have to test 🎄

Post # 410
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’m officially out as well. Took another test this morning. BFN. Then my back was hurting all day and I started feeling crampy. Next thing I know AF has arrived. I’m just glad this isn’t another long cycle since the last was 108 days. Maybe I’m becoming normal. On to January!

Post # 411
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

AF came Christmas morning. So dumb 🙁 hope you all had a great Christmas, see you on the January boards! 🙂

Post # 412
13 posts
Newbee

I tested again today after my very very faint line on 10 DPO. Today, I’m 13 DPO and got a BFP on a digital Clearblue! I’m overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. Thanks ladies for your support. Praying for all you ladies still awaiting a BFP.

Post # 414
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

bloomingflower:  please mark me down for a BFP! I tested on Saturday and got a squinter. I took a digital yesterday and it said pregnant! 

You bees are always so helpful and I hope you all can join me in the September mommies!! Baby dust to all!

Post # 415
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
mamastacey85:  
View original reply
stringofpearls:  Double congrats, you two!

I’m officially out, AF reared her ugly head a day early yesterday. Onto January!

Post # 416
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
stringofpearls:  Congrats, cycle buddy!!

AFM, I thought I’d be rolling over to the January board, but started throwing up on 7DPO. Took a test today at 9dpo, and….

Post # 417
298 posts
Helper bee

Woo another BFP so happy for you!!!!! December turned out to be a lucky month!

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors