(Closed) DECEMBER 2015 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Ugh! I’m only 5 dpo and I have some red CM. It looks like it could be AF! Just when I thought my cycles were starting to get back to normal

Post # 47
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 10

Ovulation Date: not doing OPK’s this month in an effort to relax… maybe around the 4th-7th

POAS Date: December 18

Usual Cycle Length: 30 days

Cycles Trying: 10 months and two mc’s (with 3 rest months in there)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, no opk’s, trying to relax this month, enjoy the holidays and see if that helps!

Link to Chart, if any: no chart

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping? Family stories are always a laugh.  Almost missed dinner after having a few cocktails…

Good Luck to all of you!! I hope December brings us many, many BFP’s! 🙂

Post # 48
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Ceeceebee, I am right there with you. 

Vent: My tww just got two days longer!! FF changed my ovulation date this morning. Soooooo frustrating. Fortunately BD timing is still okay, but not as good as before.

Baby dust on everyone 🙂

Post # 49
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Hi ladies! This is my first time on wedding bee so still learning a lot. I am excited to join you all 🙂

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 24/25

Current Cycle Day/DPO: Cycle day 22

Ovulation Date: Nov 21st

POAS Date: Dec 6th

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals and charting

Link to Chart, if any: None

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping?  Family stories are always a laugh.

A big ice storm hit over thanksgiving so we got iced in at home. We didn’t have the usual thanksgiving ingredients since we were planning on traveling so instead we had tacos and mocktails haha.

Post # 50
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Blue Horse Farm

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/31

Baby #: This would be our first

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 26/ Supposedly 7DPO according to FF but it’s not a solid line which I think means it’s a guess for them

Ovulation Date: Dec. 23 but could have also been 24/25

POAS Date: Probably Friday but we’ll see, I might wait a little longer

Usual Cycle Length: 32-34 days with a couple funky ones in there

Cycles Trying: 9. We got pregnant our first cycle trying back in April but sadly had a miscarriage. I was supposed to be due Dec. 28th so it’s been a little hard for me lately

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We took a break from trying. We actually haven’t had much sex this month due to work and stress. Working on getting back into things 🙂 I did start charting recently to see if things were still on track because they were funky and I wasn’t having luck after the miscarriage after conceiving so easily the first time. I’m also taking Inositol and Vitamin D supplements, and have been taking prenatals since last October.

Link to Chart, if any: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?redirect=/ttc/index.php&

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping? Family stories are always a laugh.

Honestly nothing too funny or crazy happened this year. It was relatively tame.

Post # 51
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Your age/partner’s age: 30/31

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD6

Ovulation Date: varies every month but Dec 13 (avg cd19) (I don’t don’t temp so cannot confirm )

POAS Date: Dec 26 (FF predicts AF due)

Usual Cycle Length: 30-31 days

Cycles Trying: 12 (includes NTNP)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing and prenatals. 

Darling Husband is away during fertility week and be back just before I O (based on the dates FF predicted). So my chanced are very slim this month. Hopefully my cm symptoms are when he comes back and not while he’s away 😉

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping?  Family stories are always a laugh.

When it wasn’t during shopping but it happened on black Friday.  But I fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle (luckily nothing broke  just swollen and bruised). It’s slowly getting better. 

Post # 52
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Here’s to hoping for the best Christmas present ever!

Your age/partner’s age: 25/23

Current Cycle Day/DPO: I’ll be CD1 tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Ovulation Date: Dec 16th, according to my Clue app.

POAS Date: Dec 26th. 

Usual Cycle Length: 27-29 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking prenatals, OPKs, lots of baby dancing! 

Just for fun, what was the funniest or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping? Family stories are always a laugh.

Probably my DH’s crazy aunts, getting super drunk at thanksgiving. One tripped and fell into the newspaper crate and was laughing so hard for a full five minutes she couldnt even get out lol. 

Post # 53
1214 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

JLFinch:  Ahhh im crossing my fingers so much that it’s not AF coming!!! 

Post # 54
229 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

JLFinch:  Fx it’s not AF! I’ve never had mid cycle spotting but 5dpo seems like a cruel joke, it’s so hard to pinpoint why it’s happening. 

orchids15:  All these cycle buddies! I only hit o-2 which some websites says is the highest chance and others say is just ok. From what I’ve read here anywhere from 0-3 on is still a possibility!

Post # 55
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Cote1590:  thank you! This is so exhausting I don’t even want to tell my Darling Husband if it is AF!

Post # 56
133 posts
Blushing bee

First time poster! Good luck ladies let’s hole this is our month!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: both 28

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 14

Ovulation Date: 12/3 or 12/4

POAS Date: 12/16 AF is due

Usual Cycle Length: 28

Cycles Trying: this is cycle 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, prenatals, charting, using OPKs and purchased conceive plus not sure if we will use it yet. 

Link to Chart, if any: don’t know how to post this lol

Just for fun, what was the funnies or worst thing that happened at thanksgiving dinner or on black friday shopping? Family stories are always a laugh.

No funny stories, but one of DH’s annoying aunts came right up to me as she said hello looked at my stomach and said “Where is the baby” In front of the entire room. She was the last one to show up, everyone was at the table (30 family members) so when she arrived I stood up to greet her And that’s how she greeted me. ( no one knows we are TTC btw)

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Allure9014.
  • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Allure9014.
Post # 57
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

FossilLady:  oh no, not the Man Cold for you guys too!! Seriously, kids are soooo germy. Ever since we had our son, Darling Husband gets sick all the time. 😐 and what a little instigator, trying to get you to buy a test!! I already have a million tests in my stash (seriously.. Frer, wondfos, Walmart cheapies, clear blue digitals… It’s bad) so that doesn’t help keep me from POAS. Which I did today. And I swear I’ve got the earliest shadow of a squinter. I am losing my marbles.

Post # 59
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

JLFinch:  FX that’s some implantation spotting for you!!

orchids15:  ugh so rude!! As if the TWW isn’t long enough without adding two more days!

MissGatitas:  so incredibly sorry for your loss. I hope this month is it for you! 

CeeceeBee:  O-2 is great!! Technically, anything from O-5 till O is possible. We only got a couple days (-3 and -4) as well. You never know!! We made our son on O-7, so…

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors