(Closed) DECEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
19 posts
Newbee

View original reply
twodresswedding :  I’m going to try- really hard- to wait. I may break down and buy a non digital test to take around the 12th but the digital ones are so expensive that I dont want to waste one by testing too early!!

I’m glad to hear you are so optimistic for this cycle!! 

Luckily, work has been so hectic (I work at an ad agency and every single client is freaking out about holiday promotions) that I barely have time during the day to think. How are you passing the time??

Post # 212
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

Better late than never, wanted to wait to confirm O before joining in…

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 19/3DPO

Ovulation Date: 12/6, confirmed today on FF

POAS Date: 12/19

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29 days 

Cycles Trying: 4th cycle NTNP (charting but no planned/timed BD–but let’s be honest, it’s in the back of my mind)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting/temping (to confirm O, no temping after confirmation), Multi-Vitamin with Folic Acid,  Vitex, B-6

Trying anything new this month? Started Vitex and B-6 to try to lengthen my leutal phase since last month it was only 8 days. :/ 

We had pretty good timing this month, including O-1 and O+1. Trying to not put too much pressure on myself this month but this is the first month I’ve really wanted it. I’ve lost my last two grandparents this year (both on maternal side), my grandfather just this week; it would be really nice to end the year with some good news and something for our family to look forward to. Also, if I get BFP around 12/19 I might wait until Christmas Eve to tell DH–best Christmas gift ever. So, FX! 

Post # 213
972 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m out for December… 🙁

Best of luck and holiday wishes to everyone else still to go and congratulations to the BFP’s!

Post # 214
1231 posts
Bumble bee

I’m out for December – I started spotting, expecting AF in full force tomorrow.  FX so hard for everyone still waiting – hope we get a lot of holiday babies!

Post # 215
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Well, AF came early so I’m out this month.  See you all next year!!

Post # 216
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Went and got my bloodwork this morning (CD23) and just got the call that my progesterone levels are 10.6. The nurse said if I don’t get my period in one week I should come in for the pregnancy bloodwork. Bah! Waiting is so hard. 

Also, this is my first month getting the progesterone levels back (last month AF arrived before the day even arrived for the bloodwork). Any insight on how good/bad/hopeful 10.6 is? TIA!

Post # 217
294 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
rosieposie2549 :  “Ad Agency” caught my eye–I’m in the same boat. At least working for a marketing agency leaves my plate so full that I can drown myself in work and attempt to not think about testing constantly haha

Post # 218
1376 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

AF hasn’t showed yet today, but still getting a BFN. Guess we’ll see what happens tomorrow.

Post # 219
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  you never know don’t lose hope! fingers crossed for you.

I’m cd 16 today and have pretty sore breasts. It is pretty unfortunate  that they have been so sore my whole fertile window whenthey are getting touched the most… I said I was going to try OPKs this cycle but gave up, pretty sure I was not doing them right. We have been bding every second day so hopefully the timing has been good 🙂

Post # 220
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I jused POASed and I have a bfp!! My husband suggested it yesterday because I felt very naueseas after tasting food!! 

The only thing is I ovulated much, much earlier than I thought and I had one whiskey cocktail one night and one frozen margharita the other night. I was also on antibiotics for strep right around my conception. I hope it’s all okay!

Post # 221
2002 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

View original reply
asphodel :  Congratulations! What a lovely early Christmas present.

I’m don’t think a couple of drinks will have caused any problem at all, especially so early on. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Post # 222
294 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
asphodel :  Congratulations!! 🙂

Post # 223
231 posts
Helper bee

Your age/partner’s age: I’m 25, husband is 29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 7dpo

Ovulation Date: Saturday, Dec. 3 (CD 11)

POAS Date: I’ll start Monday, Dec. 12

Usual Cycle Length: 24-25 days

Cycles Trying: 2nd

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I’m on prenatals, maca, DHA and B50 Complex (for my spotting before period). I use OPKs and CM indicators. 

Trying anything new this month? B50 Complex and maca, everything else is similar to our first cycle! 

And a fun question, what holiday traditions do you plan to do with your kids? New pajamas on Christmas Eve is just one of many!

Post # 224
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
asphodel :  Congrats!! You and baby don’t share a blood supply quite yet, so you’re just fine! Don’t fret about it!

Post # 225
2580 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Out for December. Keeping a positive attitude though and hoping for a January positive so we can have a September baby! September is both my husband and my favorite month, so fingers crossed! 🙂 

Good luck, everyone, and happy holidays! 

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors