(Closed) DECEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 271
931 posts
Busy bee

Sorry for the late join to this board! I wanted to confirm O first as my cycles are long. 🙂

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/26

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 36/3 DPO 

Ovulation Date: 12/12 CD 33

POAS Date: 12/24 (!!!)

Usual Cycle Length: Anywhere from 35-50

Cycles Trying: 2nd cycle trying; 1st cycle was successful bfp, but ended in mc. 1st cycle trying after mc! Doctor said no need to wait any longer so we are not. 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD timing, charting bbt and cm, prenatals, pregnitude, fertility tea to thicken uterine lining

Trying anything new this month? Nope, what we did last time worked and I am hoping for the same results but for a sticky bean!

And a fun question, what holiday traditions do you plan to do with your kids? For some reason I haven’t put a lot of thought into this, but I love the new pajamas on Christmas Eve!

Post # 272
17 posts
Newbee

No sign of AF (which is weird, because I dont think I have ever missed or been late for a period, like ever) and a BFN- I’m a few days late but still getting negative tests, so I guess I’m out for this month! 

Post # 273
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

View original reply
bjenmomma :  I wasn’t going to joni this month because I started feeling the pressure from it. BUT seeing as DH and I were able to hit my FW this week I can’t help but join!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/43

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD16/ 1DPO 

Ovulation Date: December 14th

POAS Date: Dec 24-25-26

Usual Cycle Length: 29 days

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPK’s prenatals.

Post # 276
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

Okay, I just needed to stop in and drop a line: the TWW is truely going to kill me this time. I feel this month, more than any month in the past, we hit the FW spot on. it was just a couple days ago and now I am symptom watching like a freak….which I know is basically a complete waste of my time. F-U TWW!!!!!!!!

Post # 279
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
SweetBeets :  keep yourself busy!! During mine I agreed to make 50 gingerbread men from scratch for our work Christmas party so I would spend 2 nights on it and wouldn’t think of my tww symptoms and how many more days until I could test! Lol. 

Post # 280
195 posts
Blushing bee

Hi everyone. My roll call test date was supposed to be tomorrow, 12/17 (2 days after period was due), but I must confess, I started testing on Monday, which was at 10DPO. That test looked completely stark white to me, but I tested again on Tuesday and that is when the squinting began. The line is progressing and I will use an FRER tomorrow morning, but for now I think I’m calling BFP. Still hasn’t hit me completely, but last night I got a humonstrous migraine and then got so nauseous that I threw up twice (sorry for the TMI), which was either something I ate or extremely early pregnancy sickness. Yikes. Good luck to all of you and congrats to all the BFP’s! I don’t post all the time, but I appreciate all the support that is given here 🙂

Post # 281
203 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

View original reply
themeanreds :  congrats!!!! I don’t post that often either but I’m always reading 🙂 thank you for posting the line progression! How are you telling your husband?

Post # 282
1927 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

Unsurprisingly as we barely got to BD during my FW, AF showed up today. We’re on holiday during my next FW so fingers crossed.

Congrats to the bees who got their BFPs this month and good luck to the bees still waiting to test!

Post # 283
1101 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
themeanreds :  congrats!!!! We missed you on the FWW thread!

Post # 285
489 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
bjenmomma :  

Well, I am back on this thread again for roll call. I tested on December 4, got a positive and ended with it being a chemical pregnancy. 

DH and I decided to continue with TTC and I O’d 2 days ago, so now I am in the TWW and will test on December 30 when AF is due.

Your age/partner’s age: 28 and 30

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  CD 13, 2 DPO

Ovulation Date: December 15

POAS Date: December 30 

Usual Cycle Length: 25-27 days

Cycles Trying: This is our 3rd cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Charting, temping, PNV and lots of BD

Trying anything new this month? No

And a fun question, what holiday traditions do you plan to do with your kids? Would love to read polar express to them in pajamas the night before christmas each year.

Any names picked out?

Cameron, Camille, Joeline and Liam

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors