(Closed) DECEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Oh… I will play!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Baby dust to all!

Your age/partner’s age: Both 29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD15 waiting for ovulation…I was super sick earlier this cycle so I think my ovulation might be a little later this month

POAS Date: December 30

Usual Cycle Length: 28ish days

Cycles Trying: 13 (gah that’s such a big number!) 

BFP Plan: OPKs, prenatels, pre-seed, have been baby dancing every day since I got a flashy smiley on OPK. I’ve done temping and the whole shabang, but it was stressing me out so trying to chill out.

Trying anything new this month: Nope…

And a fun question, what holiday traditions do you plan to do with your kids? Our church has a midnight candlelight service on Christmas day. It’s awesome!

Post # 287
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Sorry I know this slightly off topic but does anyone know what happened to the bee bloomingflower who used to do the roll calls? Congrats to those who got their BFP’s. 

Post # 288
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

BFN for me this morning at 11DPO, will try again tomorrow or Tuesday if AF doesn’t show up by then.

Post # 289
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

12 DPO and BFN. No AF symptoms but some twingey cramps and terribly irritable (not typically a PMS symptom for me). 

On the bright side, my luteal phase has gone from 8 to 12 days. I’ll test again tomorrow but damn this is annoying. 

Post # 290
201 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
lkknight :  Thank you! I really thought I was out at 10dpo, especially after months of only seeing 1 line. The FRER confirmed it too ๐Ÿ™‚ The hubs knew I was peeing on all the sticks, so he knew right away, but for some reason I think men need to see it on the “real” stick vs. the little wondfos. After he saw the FRER he finally let it sink in.

View original reply
beignetwife :  
View original reply
ilovethesun :  Thank you!!! I’ve still been following along but going into 6 months of cycles I think I sort of withdrew a bit and did try to relax a bit more than previous months, which maybe worked???? I know it all works out at the end and we just gotta keep on truckin’ ๐Ÿ™‚ I love this community.

Post # 291
694 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

I’m out AF came yesterday

Post # 292
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception/The Gallery

13 DPO and BFN on both a Wondfo and a Digital. I’m assuming I’m out –though still no AF symptoms so I guess it’s not over ’til it’s over but I’m certainly not counting on it. 

This is the first time I’ve actually felt disappointed by all this. Bah Humbug.

Post # 296
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
bjenmomma :  okay cool thanks

Post # 297
2394 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I am out for Dec af showed up this morning. Best of luck to the rest of you. 

Post # 298
1220 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
themeanreds :  Congrats Bee!

View original reply
annonbee857 :  So sorry for your loss – FX for a sticky baby soon!

Post # 299
714 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
herrera2016 :  so sorry! All the best for next month. Have a great Christmas ๐ŸŽ„ 

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors