(Closed) DECEMBER 2016 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 316
223 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

I am out, I’m actually really looking forward to drinking over Christmas and New Years! Definitely an ok tune to get a BFN 🙂

Post # 317
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
cupcake8927 :  I’m waiting till Christmas Day at 11DPO. Hopefully I’ll at least get a squinter

Post # 318
218 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I’m out for testing in December…not because of a BFN but because I’m on CD23 and still haven’t ovulated 😭 OPK gave me a solid “peak Fertility” smiley yesterday so I’m hoping to see a temp shift in the next day or two but that will put my POAS date in January. 

To those who don’t need to move on to January – huge congrats! To those who are moving on to January – may the new year bring much good luck! 

Post # 319
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Congrats to everyone with BFPs!

I on the other handband had a BFN at 12DPO (although I may be 10DPO). Trying to stay positive. I will not retest and will just wait for AF which is due 27Dec.

Post # 320
43 posts
Newbee

Ahhhhh! I just got my BFP. 12DPO. Merry Christmas everyone. 

Post # 321
2120 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

View original reply
sua2walt :  Congratulations!!

I’ll be POAS next month but wishing everyone still left good luck and hoping for a Christmas Day bfp!!

Post # 322
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I took a test at 12 DPO today and got a BFN. I know it’s not over until AF arrives (the 27th) but I’ve mentally moved on to next month. It has gotten me really bummed since now two of my friends have found out they are pregnant this month and it would have been fun to be due with them at the same time. Oh well. Third month trying has to be the charm!

Post # 323
2966 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I think I’m out for this month. Last night I had spotting that I thought might be implantation bleeding but today it’s a little heavier and starting to get more AF like. If it doesn’t get any heavier I’m going to use one of my FRER tomorrow. 

But I’m thinking it’s just AF showing her ugly face a day/2 days early. Oh well. On to January! 2017, you’re my year!

Post # 324
726 posts
Busy bee

Tested today (12 dpo) and hoping it’s a squinter, but it could be an evap. AF isn’t due until Monday so I’ll probably poas again tomorrow because I can’t help myself. 🙂 holding onto hope! Also last night I got a sore throat and terrible headache so I hope I’m not getting sick and it’s actually an early symptom! Today I’m exhausted, have a sore throat, and a nose that won’t stop running. Also lots of creamy and clear cm with white bits in it, fx it is a good sign. My temps are also still rising, but if I’m getting sick it could be due to that. We will see what tomorrow brings! Good luck everyone and make sure to enjoy the holidays no matter your results!

Post # 326
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

AF arrived two days early right before heading to Christmas Eve dinner. I think it was a sign that I needed a couple extra glasses of wine with dinner! I also received a bottle of Jack Daniels for a gift so that won’t go to waste!

Congrats to all that got a BFP and for everyone else- 2017 will be our lucky year!

Post # 327
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Merry Christmas everyone! I got the squintiest of squinters yesterday and today it’s still a squinter but a little darker! 11DPO- hubby and I are so so excited! 

Post # 328
1462 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Holly Hedge Estate

View original reply
bjenmomma :  BFN this morning for me! Was sooooo hoping to wrap a bfp and give to DH with his presents this morning! Oh well- lots of drinks on new years !

Post # 329
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Here is my Christmas BFP 10dpo!  Praying that this is my sticky, rainbow baby.

Post # 330
2966 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Officially out. Got very official AF last night. Merry Christmas everyone, and congratulations to all the BFP! I’m going over to the January 2017 group. Much love ladies!

The topic ‘DECEMBER 2016 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors