December 2017 Brides unite!

posted 1 year ago in December 2017
Post # 2
5 posts
Newbee

Our wedding is the same Day! We wanted it to be on our dating anniversary so we are going for 12/09/2017. 😊😊

Post # 4
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Hi ladies,

December 2, 2017 for me! I’m leaning towards Marsala or burgundy with gold accents. My venue has holiday decorations so I hope to keep with that theme. How about you?

Post # 6
75 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Hi fellow Dec ’17 bride!!
The wait seems soooo long 🙁 we’re planning for 16 December 2017, I’ve actually been counting down the weeks – 68 to go!!!

We want something small, so around 30 people max, which includes immediate family and a few other close friends.
We’re having it at an all in one guesthouse 🙂
I haven’t decided on colours yet but I like lemon, peach and gray (I obviously have to choose only one).
A friend of mine will be doing the photographs for us, nothing overly fancy, I just want some good ones of us saying our vows and with our families 🙂
Im still deciding on the other small details 🙂 x

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - Ballroom

Hi December/Winter 2017 Brides!!!

My wedding date is tentative 12/30/17. We are planning on traveling to New Orleans (our home town) in November to view the venue and book the date.  My wedding colors are rose gold, gold, blush, and navy.  I’m wanting a Glamour Winter Wedding feel.  I haven’t found my girls bridesmaids dresses yet but I have been looking.  I want to have the bridesmaids in blush and rose gold and the groomsmen in navy.  We are planning having 250 guests.  Currently I’m working on narrowing down choices and choosing one.  I’ve found my dress, hairstylist, mua, and photographer thus far.  So much more work to do. 

Post # 8
16 posts
Newbee

Hi all fellow December brides to be! We just booked our venue today and our wedding date is December 17, 2017. I am glad that I am not alone in getting an early start to wedding planning! Our wedding colors are marsala, gold, and champagne. We are having a smallish wedding with 75 guests. Congratulations to all! 

Post # 11
32 posts
Newbee

I’m glad that I’m not the only one planning this far out! Our date is 12/16/17. We are having a church ceremony and a barn reception. Our theme is rustic/country Christmas. So far I have our ceremony and reception venues (including catering), my gown, the bridesmaids dresses, DJ, photographer and videographer. Happy planning bees! I’m sure time will fly! 😊

Post # 12
1 posts
Wannabee

December 2nd here!
My FH and I got engaged 2 weeks ago and I already have my venue chosen and booked, my bridesmaids picked and my colors (Oxblood, Navy, and smoke) but that is as far as I have gotten…..This wedding planning thing is so overwhelming! lol
I am planning something kind of non traditional. I really want it to reflect who we are as a couple and as individuals. We are getting married in an old opera house/brewery. Hoping to be simple with decor and have just white lights and candles but who knows. 

Post # 13
252 posts
Helper bee

Oh thank god a group to obsess with! It feels so far away but I’m so excited.  We’re doing a week in Puerto Vallarta mid Dec 2017.  Venue (resort) is booked, guests’ all-inclusive deposits are in, dress is purchased, and just secured a photographer yesterday! Just decided on colours – we’re going to use my family’s tartan as table linens/colour inspo (black, dark forest green and dark navy blue) with hits of light pink, and use papel picado as a nod to his heritage and the location.  We’re going to hold off on purchasing decor/welcome bags/thank you gifts until next summer once we have the final guest list though, but I just want it all done now because I’m a monster.

Love all of your themese, locations and colours! 

Post # 14
901 posts
Busy bee

Hi Everyone! I am thinking about an early to mid December 2017 wedding. My FI and I just want to do a courthouse/elopement kind of thing, but we would love to visit Europe in the winter. I love hearing about everyone’s color schemes and themes. Everything sounds amazing!

Post # 15
67 posts
Worker bee

I really wanted to do December 1st or 8th, but the venue we really want only has the 16th open, I was trying to get a tour with another venue but I think we are going to go ahead and book the 16th! It’s a little closer to Christmas than I wanted but I think we might do a honeymoon to Gatlinburg so we should be able to plan our honeymoon to see the wintery/Christmasy stuff which I am super excited about! Our wedding colors will be teal and grey 🙂

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors