posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

Yayyyy… Part 2 here to partayyyyy!!!

Post # 3
7751 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

whew! it’s been bleak without the pee today!

Post # 4
3064 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve been looking for it, but I keep getting errors for loading the Bee anyway, so figured it was me!

fromatoz :  Have you ignored the temptation to pee again?!

Post # 5
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

MsPlucky :  Well, work has helped me ignore it because I haven’t been able to go home yet but I’m nervous to POAS again today! I don’t know, I just feel out already– I have had 0 symptoms of anything until about 10 this morning when I started to get AF like cramps, but not consistent– just on and off.  **TMI**Then I had 3 bowel movements/ been super gassy and uncomfortable and I neverrrrrr have 3 BM’s in one day. That’s more than I do in a week sometimes so i have no idea what the hell is going on in there!!

Post # 6
9569 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

fromatoz :  the on/off cramps sound like pregnancy to mee!

Post # 7
1372 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Oh yay we’re back up and running! Here is my update for the day.

So we saw the RE again today, Darling Husband SA came out fine. He’s all dancing and happy that he had 156 million sperm. 🙄😂 If I’m not pregnant this month we start IUI.

Also that cyst from before is still there he thinks I probably have endometriosis. So if I don’t get pregnant with the IUI I get surgery.

Post # 8
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Whelp, I apparently love to torture myself. POAS this morning at 8DPO and, of course, BFN. Sigh

Post # 9
9569 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

princess_r :  haha glutton for punishment. Can’t say I haven’t been tempted too, tho. (Also 8dpo)

Post # 10
3198 posts
Sugar bee

AquariusLove :  welcome back and thanks for running the thread again!

fromatoz :  I’d say that’s an interesting thing, unless you ate something exotic lol

Dr_dazzle :  congratulations on the good SA! Hope you’re knocked up so IUI isn’t necessary.

AFM, I started the day dreaming SO HARD about temping higher than the day before, I would not be surprised if I managed to work it up artificially. Nice .53 degree F bump today and almost a full degree gain from O day at 3dpo.

Then, way Too Much Information here, I had a banding procedure for hemorrhoids. I’m currently in a bit of distress and worried that could affect implantation… 😬

Really needed the bee to come back online and distract me 

Post # 11
9569 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

MooseMeese11 :  wait your temp went up 0.53F this morning??

Post a screenshot of your chart!

Post # 12
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

MsPlucky :  so I POAS again tonight after a 2 HR hold andddd….I still don’t see anything :/

Post # 14
7751 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

fromatoz :  I’m still seeing it too. I’m crossing my fingers so hard for you! on pins & needles to see what happens tomorrow for you……EEEEP. How will any of us sleep tonight!?!?

If you really want to take your POAS crazy to the next level, you could try the flashlight trick. (Hold your phone flashlight up against the side of the test so it’s kinda backlit.) Here’s a photo of my FRER from 11dpo (the day before I got my super squinter) with the flashlight trick…there’s a colorless looking line, but just to the right of it is a shadow. I really think that shadow was the start of my bfp, because I did this flashlight test on an unused FRER and there was no shadow on that one, just the colorless line. But I could be delusional. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors