December 2017 POAS Part 2

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 256
3199 posts
Sugar bee

tiffanybruiser :  I’m glad that you’re in a good day, and I hope much more follow. Sending lots of healing thoughts and love to you! 2018 better look up for you!

Post # 257
1556 posts
Bumble bee

DrCrazyCat :  no symptoms, but I didn’t really have any with my son and he’s almost 2!

MooseMeese11 :  fingers crossed for you!!! I spent a long time last night googling evap lines on frers and talked myself out of it, but managed a 6 hour hold overnight and had a pink line come up straight away this morning. I’m 10 dpo so it’s still faint! (It’s also 430am so very dark to photograph!!)

Post # 258
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

pink.lemonade :  I don’t even have to squint at that line. Congrats Mama!

Post # 260
3199 posts
Sugar bee

pink.lemonade :  congratulations to you too, mama!!! Come join me on the September due date board when you’re ready 😄

Post # 263
2019 posts
Buzzing bee

larissakay :  I should be right around ovulation, so maybe that is what caused it. It hasn’t ever happened to me, so I had a bit of a wtf moment.

Post # 264
1556 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  YAYYY! Congrats!!! Sorry, it was the middle of the night and I hadn’t caught up. Did you tell your husband yet? I’ll join you on the September board. I imagine it’s quiet right now!

I only waited 30 seconds for the test to develop last night and went back to bed. I’ve checked it this morning and it’s actually a great line, especially for 10 dpo. Fingers crossed it sticks!

Post # 265
3199 posts
Sugar bee

pink.lemonade :  looks great!!! I only saw mine for about five min, so I am looking forward to seeing it again tonight. It’s like I need to look at the picture every hour or so.

I totally told my husband in the morning, just like I said I wasn’t going to… ah well, I let him shower first 😂

Did you tell yours?

I think we’re the first in September, or there are ladies keeping hush hush 

Post # 266
1556 posts
Bumble bee

MooseMeese11 :  it’s too exciting not to share!

I haven’t told my husband yet and I’ve been taking tests in secret. He actually bought a box of frers and they’re still unopened on the bench and I snuck out and got more. I told him I was waiting until next week. I knew af was due Christmas and wanted to surprise him! I bought a couple of things when I got my very faint test. I’ll wrap them and put them under the tree :).

I did tell a couple of girls from my month group and am trying to resist the urge to tell the rest!

Post # 267
372 posts
Helper bee

italianbride0508 :  I got ovulation bleeding for the first time in my life the past cycle, which ended in a BFP a week ago, so fingers for you!

Post # 268
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

7dpo. my mom is on her way with my FAVORITE wine ever, so I used that as the perfect excuse to POAS before everyone is living in my house & sharing our bathrooms. going to hide the rest of them until christmas eve! 

Post # 270
2188 posts
Buzzing bee

mrscorgi :  Enjoy that wine and here’s hoping when the HPTs return, a big fat second line appears!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors