Post # 331
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  
View original reply
maggielou52 :  
View original reply
amanda1988 :  Well, let’s chalk one more up in the camp of ‘stop peeing once it’s positive’. Just got the call back and the number was 300! So, I’m stopping the testing and sticking with the positive thoughts because there’s nothing I can really do except treat myself well and send love to baby Meese.

Good luck, girls! I hope to see you all come in on the September babies board!!!! I’ll be over there waiting for you ✨ baby dust ✨ 

Post # 332
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  Such great news! 300 is awesome!

I plan to roll call on the September babies board soon. I’ve been following along though!

Post # 333
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hey everyone! It’s been hard to keep up on here as I have been away on holiday. Woke up on Xmas eve feeling a massive wave of nausea, vomited and took a HPT first thing on Xmas morning – BFN. But this morning tested again and…

I have been having a couple wines everyday this week… but I guess, no more! I’m so happy 😊😊

Post # 334
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
HopefulSim :  congratulations, Bee!! Don’t worry about the wine, looks like bubs is going strong! Looking forward to getting to know you on the September babies board 😊

View original reply
maggielou52 :  Take your time, we’re the early bunch so it probably won’t take off for another couple weeks. Excited to hear your updates though!

Post # 335
1394 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
HopefulSim :  Congratulations! Happy healthy 9 months to you!

AFM:

Last time this happened I was sick. So 🤞 that isn’t happening this time.

Post # 336
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
HopefulSim :  congrats!

AFM I tested Christmas morning 11dpo cause I was dying to pee on a stick but zero symptoms. Very slight squinter. Tested 26 Dec with a cheapie and got lesser squinter and a positive on a digital. Tested again this morning 14dpo and the line on my cheapie looks the same as 2 days ago 😐 I’m not going to freak out yet but I was hoping the line would be darker. I dunno if these cheapie tests ever really work well for me. I never got a positive OPK with them either despite testing 3x a day. Maybe it’s just the tests 🤔 I should prob just stop testing and wait until I go to the doc next week as it’s starting to make me worry.

Post # 337
1394 posts
Bumble bee

Another quick update. I don’t think I’m sick I took my temp again when I woke up for the day and it’s down to 98.78 so I have no clue what caused that ultra high temp this morning.

View original reply
DrCrazyCat :  it’s probably just those tests! If you want to test again just go get a FRER. Or if you’re able show strength and wait for your appointment. 

Post # 338
7528 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
DrCrazyCat :  That’s kinda what my cheapie tests looked like in the early days. They did end up darkening a lot, but then it all went to hell in a handbasket. I have no idea if the early faint tests were a sign of what was to come, but the one thing the experience confirmed for me is that line darkness is not really an indicator of shit. When my lines were faint, apparently my HCG was doubling just fine. Eventually my lines got darker than the control, and still I miscarried. So I definitely think you should step away from the tests and wait for the beta. Is there any way you can get it done sooner than next week just so you aren’t stuck in this limbo? When I was freaking out about my faint lines, the doctor agreed to do the first beta that day. 

Also just to reiterate what I’m sure you already know: there are so many factors that go into the darknesss of the line. I think each test has different amounts of dye, plus even if you’re testing with FMU every single day, your urine will still be more concentrated sometimes than others depending on how hydrated you are. I’m thinking about you and crossing my fingers all is gonna be okay bee!

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Uh yeah that is a beastly spike. I know you’re determined not to test for like another 5 days but holy hell lady! Any symptoms?

Post # 339
1394 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  Not really. Just a bit of breast tenderness. But even that isn’t bad. 

Post # 340
7528 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Hmmmm. Do you normally get breast tenderness at this point in your cycle? 

I will say that many of the girls in my August birth month group (who as far as I know are still in there with healthy pregnancies) had zero symptoms until like 16-17dpo or so….so lack of symptoms can be a good sign! 

Post # 341
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
DrCrazyCat :  to me, it looks significantly darker. I also think we should curse whomever came up with the progression idea for pregnancy tests cause it causes so much anxiety! 

But we’re looking forward to seeing you on the September babies board, congratulations!!!

Post # 342
1991 posts
Buzzing bee

I am rolling over to January. I o’d late, so will only be 7DPO at the end of December. 

Post # 343
2178 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Your chart is out of control! When will you test?

View original reply
DrCrazyCat :  Reiterate what others said: cheapie lines can be deceptively low. My cheapies never looked dark even when my FRERs were as dark as the control line. And I also think your 14dpo one looks a bit darker than the 12!

Post # 344
7177 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  Holy crap! FX so hard for you!

Post # 345
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017

So many BFPs since I’ve been on last!!! Congratulations to all of the ladies. Very happy for you all. 

AFM, I’ve been going through an IC every morning since 12/23 as we had a lot of Christmas drinking this weekend and I figured it wouldn’t hurt. Still trying to not run to the store to buy a FRER, but I have had some in my Amazon cart for several days now. I’m hovering around 13DPO today and all IC are stark white…. But I’ve been symptom spotting stupid crazy. I’ve been feeling this dull pain behind my belly button for a couple days, my boobs are pretty sure, and last night I had an intense spell of dizziness which is not normal for PMS for me. OF COURSE when you google belly button pain, and dizziness they are symptoms of early pregnancy. But also symptoms of PMS. 

Trying to find my chill and I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE. Someone please talk me down the ledge. AF was scheduled to show up today and she is nowhere in sight…. That means i’m not out yet, right? Should I reallllllly run to Walmart and pick up some FRER? Or should I just wait for that beezy AF to show up? I’m on PTO from work this week and totally have no distractions. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors