December 2017 POAS Part 2

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
1366 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

DrCrazyCat :  Congrats! Happy healthy 9 months! 

AquariusLove :  I’m gonna go ahead and roll over to January. My cycle is going crazy this month. 

Post # 377
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

AquariusLove :  Sept 6th! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy so far! I must catch up on the Aug mamas thread 🙂

Dr_dazzle :  Thanks so much!

Post # 378
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

DrCrazyCat :  Congradulations! 

Officially not pregnant in 2017 – AF showed up last night but this cycle wasn’t a total waste, the Progesterone extended my LP from 8/9 days to 12! I’m going into next my next cycle more optimistic. 

Happy New Year ladies!! Wishing you all BFP’s & healthy babies in 2018!

Post # 379
239 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

You can take me off the BFP list…my worst nightmare began on Christmas of all days. I’ve been in and out of the hospital for a few days and finally got diagnosed with a blighted ovum. NOT my sticky baby like I had hoped..wishing everyone else uneventful healthy pregnancies. Not going to TTC for a while..  I couldn’t handle another loss. 2 is enough for now

Post # 380
7852 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

furmama44 :  I am so, so sorry bee. One loss is hard enough, but two must be just crushing, and on Christmas of all days. PM me if you need to talk – just went through this myself two weeks ago. I’m thinking of you. Big, big hugs.

Post # 381
2642 posts
Sugar bee

furmama44 :  I’m sorry to hear this Bee. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

Post # 382
1020 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

furmama44 :  Bee I’m so so sorry for your loss. How absolutely heartbreaking. I have no words. Take care of yourself and take time to heal. Hugs.

Post # 383
710 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

furmama44 :  I am so sorry to hear this. Sending hugs your way..

AquariusLove :  AF showed up today for me right on time, so BFN for me! 

Happy New Year to all you ladies, and congratulations to all the BFP’s! I am rooting for the rest of us and keeping all those with losses in my thoughts and prayers… TTC is stressful enough and I can’t even imagine how I would handle a loss…You ladies are stronger than I! 💕💕💕

Post # 384
239 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

tiffanybruiser :   MsPlucky :   DrCrazyCat :  

Thanks for all of your kind words. I’m devastated obviously but hanging on to the positives…which is I can get pregnant quite easily… They’re just not sticking. Not sure when I’ll try again but not anytime soon. My husband and parents have been very supportive.. but no one really gets it unless they’ve been there. Currently still miscarrying so I’m a mess emotionally. Don’t know what could make me feel better

Post # 385
7852 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

furmama44 :  I understand bee. No one had anything to say to bring me comfort either. Not their fault – there’s just nothing really that can be said to make it better when you’re in the middle of that raw pain. I am so sorry for your loss.

Post # 386
1366 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

furmama44 :  I am so sorry bee. 🙁 there are no words. But I do hope you find some peace soon. ❤️

Post # 388
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

AquariusLove :  I posted yesterday but I’m a rollover. Thanks for running the board this month! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors