(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 871
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :   I might be going crazy looking at those tests! I keep thinking there’s not a line and then I look again and I’m not sure.  I’m going with no line, but FX for Monday!

Post # 873
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  ok, I’m not sure if this is me with crazy eye, but I see just a shadow of a line on only the first one. only when the brightness is down all the way.

View original reply
rsquared :  I don’t want to get gun shy, so to speak. This round is a lot better for some reason. Maybe sleeping without the underwear is helping?

View original reply
amanda1988 :  are you doing the softcup, preseed, third thing I can’t remember plan?

Post # 874
1393 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I do see a shadow of a line at least! FX it gets darker for you! 

AFM: just sitting here on CD 11 waiting patiently (not really, not even a little bit) for my fw to start. 

Post # 875
7557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I maybe see a shadow. Did whatever you’re seeing show up in the 5min (or whatever it is) window?

I have gotten evap/indenty shit on soooo many Wondfos, it’s awful. But if it showed up in the window hopefully it’s more legit. Are you going to test with a FRER? If something is showing up on your cheapie, it should be visible on a FRER by now! 

Post # 876
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  definitely showed up within 5 minutes. Today’s Wondfo was no more conclusive than yesterday because there was a major dye run and a scratch looking thing across the test field. FRER looks negative. Not holding my breath this cycle.

Post # 877
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  I think I see something but those tests are so cheap for a reason.  I hope tomorrow’s FRER shows a nice line! 

Post # 878
7557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 :  You aren’t out til you’re out! FWIW I think Wondfos are total shit. I have issues with like 1 in 3 tests. Pink splotches all over them, fake shadow lines…they’re a mess. I really prefer the Clinical Guard cheapies…their BFNs are never at all ambiguous.

Post # 879
209 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrsdfarrar6714 : that’s frustrating, but I still have my fingers crossed! 

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  I was thinking about using wondfos since they’re so affordable and quite popular here… But after reading this maybe not…

Post # 880
7557 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

View original reply
rsquared :  I mean I think they’re fine if you have a clear BFP, but I just find they are always playing tricks with me when it’s a BFN. They’re not good for squinters basically because they’re so bad with indents/evaps. Clinical Guards are actually cheaper I think (on Amazon in the U.S. at least) and while they’re not suuuper sensitive, they’re as sensitive as Wondfos and they’re stark white until they aren’t…no ambiguity. 

Post # 881
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  Mucinex. And yeah I just tried Mucinex for the first time this cycle. Before softcup I did light tampon: for me it’s all about keeping the vag. Dry lol. I bought these new menstrual cup things called flex because it sounded cool and it turns out they are just softcups with some rebranding. So I was like “welp I guess I’m using softcups !”

AFM a couple jumps in temp. I’m very happy with this: it’s not often I see my temps this high.  We will see if it lasts…I did have mimosas yesterday but that was at 1pm.. seems strange I’d still be seeing the effects at 8am right?

Oh and last night I had a lot of cramping in my left ovary. I looked online and it may have been corpus luteum pain?? Dunno!! 

Post # 882
209 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
tiffanybruiser :  that’s great information! I’m glad I read this before ordering! (The wondfos have been sitting in my Amazon shopping cart while I was figuring out Christmas gifts) 

Post # 884
209 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I’m no expert in charting, but I think your looks really good!! 🙂

Post # 885
209 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  also! When I got pregnant with my DD I had what felt like an ache in my ovary about 1 week before my BFP… So I think that’s a really good sign! 

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors