(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 886
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  Great looking chart! Mine looks crazy compared to that. 

I’m officially in the waiting game now. Thank goodness cause I need a day off from sex ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 887
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  yeah this chart is seriously like FF’s wet dream.  They’ll be using it on their front page and in demos by next month, no doubt. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(Sorry I know i’m super braggy–my charts have been so erratic since I started almost a year ago, so I feel like I’m allowed to be totally obsessed with my chart’s awesomeness this one time.  Promise if I have another smooth/awesome chart I’ll back off and stop boasting. :P)

Post # 888
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
amanda1988 :  chart looks sooo good!!! And I’m positive that a mimosa (or even multiple mimosas) in an afternoon did not cause that temp jump. Go chart go!!

Post # 889
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
chicagold :  may have been 4 mimosas….

Post # 890
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  hey, own it! We have to have some justifiable excitement to keep us going during the wait.

I don’t know how I’m going to avoid being crushed if this cycle didn’t work. We did everything we could… sex for four days straight, twice a day for two of them. OPKs. Preseed. It all is quite a lot. 

Post # 891
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  yeah. Just remember you do these things to maximize your chances.. but even with “max chances” the success rate is still (quite a bit) less than a coin flip.  I know that may not be a consolation to everyone , but it’s helped me from putting even more blame on myself & my body.

Post # 892
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  isn’t it wild? This is literally the only test that you can do everything right for and still fail ๐Ÿ˜’

Post # 893
1991 posts
Buzzing bee

Anyone else doing SMEP this cycle? We did it the cycle I got preggo so we’re giving it a go again this time. I found it less stressful than temping. Today is CD8 which is the day EOD BDing begins….oh the joys of timed BD for TTC! 

Post # 894
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
italianbride0508 :  We did the SMEP the cycle I got pregnant with my son. We are trying it again this cycle too! We started our scheduled EOD BD on CD8. I’m CD10 today, so tonight is go time again! lol

Hope it works for both of us!!

Post # 895
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
italianbride0508 :  good luck! I tried to plan it like that, but it didn’t quite work. 

I thought I had hit O day today because my morning OPK came back neg, but I took one just now and a blazing positive… so now I’m all worried that we can’t have sex until tomorrow evening. We did still have good timing, but I hope O happens today instead of tomorrow.

Post # 896
894 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  first, this is so true: This is literally the only test that you can do everything right for and still fail.  So thank you for sharing that sentiment!!  Second, you’ll be covered no matter what with all those hearts!  good work!!  I hope you O today too, but even if you don’t and you don’t have sex until tomorrow night, you’ll still be ok!

Post # 899
402 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Hey everyone! I haven’t managed to get back on here since I roll called 2 weeks ago! I just spent yesterday and today catching up on what’s been going around here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Looks like I’m going to be entering my FW tomorrow. I’ve been so terrible at temping so far! I hope all other data I collect will be enough to start getting an idea of what my body is doing. I’m kinda nervous about getting pregnant again(more excited though). I’ve been trying to cut down on my coffee over the past month but I feel like I’m dying today – and I’ve already had 2… 

Post # 900
2404 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I’m temping for the first time this cycle! Is it normal for thermometer to take forever???

Also CD10 and finally stopped spotting. My AF is always “light” but not usually this long. I had forgotten what my cycles were like prior to mirena. 

Because of some job issues/changes we’re just going to BD when we actually feel like it this cycle, i guess see what happens (until I’m posted next weekend fixated on the FW lol!!)

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors