(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 916
5082 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2014

View original reply
anev :  I haven’t temped in a couple months, but when I was it did seem to take forever! My temps were all over the place, probably because of the stress of having to pee really bad, while not being able to get up because I was waiting for the stupid thing to beep!

Post # 917
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
KB87 :  I’m right there with you, girl! It’s maddening! Do some nice things for yourself and let’s try not to pee on any sticks today and try again tomorrow.  

Post # 918
1120 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
anev :  I used a regular BBT thermometer when I first started temping, and it took so darn long I wasn’t sure I could trust myself to keep up with it. I ended up buying the Wink thermometer, which is $$$ but SO much faster. I know not everyone wants to spend $$$ on a thermometer but for me, it was worth it. I freakin love that thing.

Post # 919
908 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
sleepymelis :  I also have wink.  I love how quick it is, and that it vibrates instead of beeping!

Post # 920
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
singingbee5 :  what happened with you faint line????? 

I am about to snap and go by an FRER on lunch…..

Post # 921
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
sleepymelis :  I’ve been lusting over the Wink for so long! I’ve yet to convince my DH that it’s necessary to spend so much on a thermometer. Maybe Santa will bring me one…lol

Post # 922
467 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Late to the thread, but TTC abruptly started, so…here it goes. 🙂 I’m so nervous, I’m not even sure what I am looking for – just trying to start memorizing all the acronyms and whatnots!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD17/4DPO

Ovulation Date: I think it came early this month at CD10 (based on my observation), but on average it’s CD13 (based on my calendar & previous observations).

POAS Date: I am thinking 12/23!

Usual Cycle Length: Average 27 

Cycles Trying: 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatal vitamins, calcium tabs, keeping calendar, sorta timing 

Trying anything new this month? Unprotected sex instead of protected + concentrating during “fertile window”…would be all! 😀

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What is your favorite holiday beverage and/or candle scent? My favorite is flat white. I also like spa-y candle scents (like eucalyptus scent)

Post # 923
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2017

Most likely not going to get a BFP this month. We only only BD like two times. One on the day I ovulated and another during my “fertile” days, but my CM wasnt even present. Was too stressed this month. My Cat ended up having some health problems and BD was the last thing on our mind. 

Post # 924
472 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
KB87 :  I took another yesterday morning and it didn’t have the same faint shadow of a line so now I’m second guessing it. I’m not going to consider it a positive test until I have a definite concrete line that can’t be mistaken. Granted, I did notice that yesterday morning’s stream wasn’t as concentrated as Saturday’s, so I’m hoping that’s why. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ll see what tomorrow brings. 

Post # 925
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
singingbee5 :  fingers crossed for you tomorrow morning!!! I just wish we would know either way right???  I have been reading too much online and scared I havent ovulated 

on a positive note my husband has felt bad and brought home a french bulldog puppy on Saturday lolololololol 

Post # 926
139 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
KB87 :  wow, what an awesome way to make you feel better! lol the most I’ve gotten is tacos LOL

My temp plummeted today basically to the coverline, I am just waiting for AF to show. Should be here by Wednesday or Thursday. But I did go ahead and buy some EPO and found out my insurance covers 20 acupuncture sessions per year, so I went ahead and booked my first appointment for next Wednesday! Hoping cycle 5 treats me nice.

Post # 927
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
shamrock14 :  the best I’ve gotten is ramen.  It was really f’n good ramen though.

20 is awesome!  GL!

Post # 928
472 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
KB87 :  hahaha that’s awesome!! Enjoy your new Frenchie!!! My DH just kept the tea and hot cocoa coming to help me stay cozy and gave some nice massages. 

Post # 929
10 posts
Newbee

tiffanybruiser : Congrats!!! That was quite the rollercoaster you were put on. So happy your numbers are looking great!

dublingirl : So sorry to hear, sending you lots of positive thoughts!

When I tried temping, I kept falling asleep with the thermometer bc it took so long to read so my numbers were completely all over the place.

AFM, I went to the dr today a few days early bc I was having a lot of cramping. They retested me and I got my official BFP today (instead of my inconclusive from last time). 

Wishing you ladies all the best & crossing my fingers for all of you! Hope to see lots of Christmas BPFs!

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors