(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 932
9580 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

Redholix :  welcome to the cult, sorry–club. ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes, it’s a lot of acronyms.  most of them can be googled because they aren’t specific to the weddingbee.

Just some unsolicited advice: if you aren’t tracking ovulation with your BBT (basal body temperature) or OPKs (ovulation predictor kits–they’re little pee strips you can buy as cheapies or the more expensive “clear blue fertility monitor”) then keep BDing (ugh, this one is stupid–“baby dancing” aka having sex) every other day or so well through when you think you’ve already ovulated–even if you think you ovulated early (and start well before too, for when you do ovulate early).  Unless you’re in no rush (which is fine!) this is the best way to be totally sure you have live sperm waiting for your egg when you do ovulate.

Post # 933
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Officially out as of today. Rolling over to January. Good luck December ladies!

Post # 936
1373 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Redholix :  Welcome to the ttc boards! Don’t worry you’ll get the acronyms down in no time. ๐Ÿ˜‰ be warned we are a crazy bunch of ladies here. I’d say at least 95% of us are completely obsessed. 

happywithatwist :  Congrats!! Happy healthy 9 months to you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 939
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

maggielou52 :  I convinced my girlfriend to ask her Darling Husband for one for her birthday, and she loves me for it ๐Ÿ˜‰

12sunnydays :  FWIW, the cycle I got my BFP, Darling Husband was feeling terrible and we only got to BD on O-4 and O. I was sure we were out, but it’s true that it only takes once…! Stress doesn’t help though. I’m sorry you had a rough few weeks and hope your cat is OK.

happywithatwist :  yayyy congrats!! ๐ŸŽ‰

Post # 940
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

happywithatwist :  congratulations! 

I’m 2DPO , hoping for a Xmas BFP โ˜บ๏ธ

Post # 941
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Super excited! I got a BFP on Friday! I know I never roll called- I have been feeling very superstitious, but I have been stalking the POAS boards for a few months! I had an early miscarriage in August. It took a few months for my period to be very regular after (I think it was more stress related). I am hoping this is my sticky bean! My period was due Friday. I took a test on Wednesday which was negative so I thought I was out. My FRER was light on Friday but got a lot darker when I took another one on Sunday! So hard not sharing this news with family right now- especially during the holidays so I thought I would share with you all while I wait!

Post # 942
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Congrats to the other BFPs this month and I wish the best of luck to the ones waiting to test! 

Post # 943
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

runnergirl2010 :  congratulations and FX for a sticky bean this time!! โค๏ธ

Post # 944
478 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

runnergirl2010 :  congratulations!! 

AFM, this morning I can see a faint line a little bit easier! I’ll add a photo, but it’s still hard to see in a picture. I’m a little nervous that it’s this faint when I’m almost a week late, but I’ll see what the obgyn says today and if they’re able to verify with a blood test. 

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors