(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 961
9578 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

KB87 :  i have plenty of 39+ day cycles where I ovulate, fwiw.  Acutally, interestingly, my actual anovulatory cycle was only 36 days lol!

My cycles are a bit erratic.  E.g., starting with my Nov 2016 cycle:

40 days

29 days

31 days

33 days (o confirmed cd18)

39 days (o confirmed cd26)

36 days (o confirmed cd23)

29 days (o confrimed cd16 or 17)

30 days (o suspected cd17)

31 days (o confirmed cd17)

36 days (o confirmed cd19)

36 days (?????? anovulatory or O on cd32??)

and then this cycle i ovulated cd17.

(confirmed = confirmed with bbt, suspected = “just” opk)

Anywhooo, all that to say it could mean nothing.  Sorry be πŸ™

Post # 962
493 posts
Helper bee

amanda1988 :  Hi Amanda – thanks so much…this actually makes me feel a lot better.  Prior to my miscarriage in October I never actually got a period, so I feel like like my whole body must be messed up.  The doctor seems to think it’s normal.  CD1 was Nov 4th, but I had bleeding small and random spots up until 2 weeks ago – and then decided to self diagnose via web MD…. and have now thought up almost every problem that I could have lol.   But then I am also hoping that I ovulated December 2nd based on EWCM ….the doctor said I could take provera to jump start things after 6 weeks if I didn’t get a period again, but i’m scared – what if I am pregnant and then I take the provera?? Geez. 

Post # 963
1991 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m 10 DPO today but probably out. I started spotting last night, and while it was only a small amount of brown blood I know that it means AF is on the way because I spot at 8-9 DPO every cycle like clockwork. To say I was upset is an understatement, many tears were spilled. I keep thinking it will get easier, but this was the 7th time I’ve had to accept that I’m not pregnant and it was definitely the worst. This month we pulled out all the stops because I started Clomid– we started taking coq10 to improve sperm and egg quality, we stopped drinking alcohol, we both cut down to only 1 caffeinated drink per day, we stopped drinking canned and bottled drinks to avoid BPA, we are eating extremely healthy, we used preseed with applicators, and we BD O-6, O-4, O-2, O-1, and O. If it didn’t happen this cycle, I don’t think it ever will. It feels like everything else is going wrong in our lives at the moment, so I’ve reached the point where I just don’t think things will ever go right. Dramatic I know.

Sorry for the pity party but I don’t have anyone other than Darling Husband to vent to about this πŸ™

Post # 964
9578 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

KB87 :  yeah self diagnosed myself with a pituitary tumor when my period didn’t come for 9 months post bcp. πŸ˜›

(Turns out it was just my body forgot to produce estrogen.. took bcp. for a bit and when I came back off everything worked)

Definitely do a blood test pre-provera though, just in case!

Post # 965
9578 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

MrsNerdy :  I’m sorry bee *hugs* I know it’s hard but try a couple more cycles πŸ™ I feel like all clomid does is make less fertile women as fertile as the most fertile women .. and even then 3 cycles is normal, you know?

Still, I know how hard it is not to get down. πŸ™

Post # 966
493 posts
Helper bee

MrsNerdy :  you did everything right but it’s still less than a coin flip every time!!!!! Don’t be so hard on yourself…. sometimes I wish I took my own advice but it’s true. 

Post # 967
3199 posts
Sugar bee

MrsNerdy :  hey lady, hang in there! You’re not out yet.

I don’t know if  this helps, but to me it would… so just disregard if it doesn’t for you! Everything you do to improve  fertility takes about 2.5-3 months for it to affect the man’s sperm quality… so don’t lose hope or feel like it was all for naught. Each day you keep it up makes success more likely!

Post # 968
3199 posts
Sugar bee

fromatoz :   sophielle :  Oh man, stay strong ladies!

My nipples were enlarged and painful today.

Crazy Symptom-Spotting Brain: “Maybe I’m pregnant!”

Rational Brain: “You would not have symptoms yet. You probably would not even have implantation.”

CSSB while mashing boobs: “Oh, ouch! must be pregnant!”

Round Brilliant: “But you’re only 2DP—“

CSSB: “PREGNANT.”

Post # 969
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

tiffanybruiser :  everyone is so different when it comes to early pregnancy symptoms (or even later pregnancy symptoms). My best friend and I were preggo at the same time, I was incapacitated with nausea for weeks and in those same weeks she had no symptoms at all and was like “I forget that I’m pregnant most days”

Post # 970
1888 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

MrsNerdy :  Sending big big hugs to you, bee. I’ve been there before and it’s not a fun place to be, especially with the holidays upon us. If you ever want someone to talk to or text or just vent that this is totally unfair, please feel free to reach out and PM me! I have some wonderful ladies I’ve met on WB during my most difficult TTC time that I still talk to because they get it. Sending love.

Post # 971
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

MrsNerdy :  oh hun. I’m so sorry you’re feeling like this. It really is the most awful feeling to be convinced that it’ll just never happen for you, and it’s just not g-d fair. I feel that way a lot, especially these days. It can be crushing. but there are so many girls here who feel the same way, and for SO MANY of them they get their wish in the end! It just takes longer for some of us than others. But that’s OK – because if you didn’t go through all of this, you wouldn’t end up making the little person you’re supposed to make. And some day, you’ll look at that little person and not be able to imagine life without them. *hugs*

Post # 973
209 posts
Helper bee

MrsNerdy :  huge hugs!  It completely sucks that there’s a component of luck involved in TTC.  I suppose all we can do is keep going and vent here as often as needed!  You’re doing an amazing job and even when/if it doesn’t work for a specific cycle you know that all your hard work improves your odds. 

Post # 974
209 posts
Helper bee

MooseMeese11 :  lmao! CSSB and Round Brilliant should be a web comic! 

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors