(Closed) December 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 991
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
maggielou52 :  thank you! We were thinking of trying every other day once we thought we might be anywhere close to a fertile window until well past when we think I may be ovulating to be careful but I hadn’t heard about a more precise BD plan. I’m also going to try tracking basal body temperature this next cycle. 

Post # 994
65 posts
Worker bee

Hi all! 😀 Looks like I’ll be rolling over to January. I FINALLY got AF today after 73 days and 10 doses of Provera. 

So glad to have a fresh start! 

Post # 995
3268 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mama2beee :  Very good news! FX for a New Year BFP!

Post # 996
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mama2beee :  holy cow, you’re one patient woman!! Best of luck that this crazy cycle got the kinks out.

View original reply
AquariusLove :  sorry you’ve had no luck yet. Still hoping! 

Since I’m new to the POAS boards, is the number of ladies pretty standard? Does anyone track months for how many BFPs:rollovers?

Post # 997
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
maggielou52 :  I had a few that were Wandfo and the control was about even with the test line, but then I got a few where the test line was much darker. I took like 3-4 a day though.

Post # 998
9396 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
MooseMeese11 :  I tracked last month. Of those that responded it was 38%.

If you assume those who didn’t respond we’re all bfn’s it was a lot less.

Post # 999
1011 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  FX for the results! While it is frustrating going through so many investigations, its another step in the right direction of knowing what to do next

Post # 1000
1120 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
mama2beee :  yay!! Best of luck in January! 😊

Post # 1001
2169 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mama2beee :  Good luck in January, Bee!!

Post # 3
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mama2beee :  YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! It is so frusturing to not get your period… I am going to do the provera does next week if i dont get my AF by Monday at CD 45….. hopefully I’ll be with you 🙂 

Post # 3
3195 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Dr_dazzle :  awesome! Wishing you the best of results! Is SA something you have to wait to get after trying for a while?

View original reply
amanda1988 :  that’s interesting. Well, I promise to come back either way and provide closure 😉 how’s the chart looking?

what is everyone’s strategy for POAS’ing? Which DPO and why? I just bought tests yesterday and was planning 10DPO, but now I’m thinking later. 

Post # 3
493 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
singingbee5 :  that is so frusturating!!! At least you know though now and can start fresh next month, wishing you all the best!! and hope you enjoyed that wine last night. 

The topic ‘December 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors