42 posts
Newbee

Ooh me me!

How far along are you? 3w5d

Estimated due date? Dec 7

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 8

When did you get your BFP? 9DPO

Who have you told? My husband of course, and my best friend.

When do you plan to tell other people? I will tell my family after I see a heartbeat, and my husband’s family after all the screenings are complete. Hub and I have decided we will likely terminate a chromosomally abnormal baby, and mom used to be a special ed teacher so I know she will understand. Hub’s family, on the other hand, is religious and neither of us want to know how they would react to a decision like that, and we’d rather not find out.

When do you plan to tell other people? You mean Facebook? wink Probably after we tell my husband’s family. I’m going to post a link to that Garfunkel and Oates song Pregnant Women Are Smug, and comment “yep, we sure are! GET IT EVERYONE?!”. J/k… but seriously that song is so effing true, so maybe not j/k.

How did you tell your partner? I just showed him the FRER. We’ve been through a CP and a new diagnosis of low ovarian reserve – I had an app with an RE scheduled before I found out I’m pregnant. We’ve been through too much for me to be coy or cute about it!

Any symptoms? My boobs are heavy, and my lower abdomen feels… tight? Heavy? Not quite crampy, but different. That’s about it. 

What are you most excited about? All the markers of fetal health, basically. I can’t wait to see the heartbeat, and know this is a real baby and not just a yolk sac. I can’t wait to feel the baby move. It’s very hard to feel excited when there’s so much unsurety still.

When is your first appointment? First ultrasound will be around April 20.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes, but we’re going to keep it a secret until the baby is born!

Post # 6
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

me too- me too!!! I haven’t really been on here since I joined my April 2016 Mama group, but knew I had to come back when I got my BFP!

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 4 weeks ish?

Estimated due date? Dec 6th also!

What # baby is this for you? #2

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? March 27th (I don’t know DPO)

Who have you told? My husband and my April 16 Mama Group

When do you plan to tell other people? Close family and friends probably after our first successful scan (if I can hold out that long), work and others I’ll wait until 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? When we got pregnanat with our first I gave him a box with booties in it that said “You’re going to be a Daddy!”  I got the same box out and wrote “again!” at the bottom.  He didn’t believe me until I showed him the test.

Any symptoms? Still a bit too early for syptoms but I thought my boobs felt tender this morning.

What are you most excited about? Watching my son be a big brother will be awesome.  I’m trying to be catiously optimistic since it’s so so early.  Seeing baby and hearing the heartbeat will be reassuring.  I can’t wait to be at the point of feeling baby move.  I loved pregnancy with my son.

When is your first appointment? I haven’t officially missed my period yet so I haven’t made one.  I’ll probably call tomorrow or next week.

Are you planning to find out the gender? YES!  We did with our first, too.  I have no chill.

Post # 8
486 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

stringofpearls :  So exciting!  Yeah- it almost doesn’t feel real yet.  I don’t think it’ll sink in until I see/hear baby!  It didn’t with my first, either.

Post # 10
695 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

aww I’m only 6 DPO right now, I just had to take a peek at this group. I would love for this to be my month because I really love the sound of a “jingle baby” haha so cute! FX maybe I will be back. 

Post # 11
4241 posts
Honey bee

I can’t believe there’s a December babies group already! My December baby just turned 3 months ๐Ÿ˜› I feel like it was just yesterday I was posting on the 2017 version of this thread.

Congrats to all on the BFPs! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 12
367 posts
Helper bee

Aw. Jingle Babies. Makes my heart melt! ๐Ÿ˜

How far along are you? 3 weeks, 4 days

Estimated due date? December 9

What # baby is this for you? 2

How many cycles trying? I think 5? Conceived last September, had a MC in November. 

When did you get your BFP? Today!

Who have you told? TTC After MC group and Husband

When do you plan to tell other people? Later. Much later. Kind of want to keep this to myself/ourselves for now. We told a few people really early last time due to not being able to see them in person for several months. I know that did not cause the MC, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

How did you tell your partner? I knew he was going to bed early, so I stuck the test on top of his pillow (with the cap on!) and turned the lights off again. He came out a minute later and said “Is this real?” My sarcastic response was “Well, I didn’t borrow anyone’s pee!” My brain wasn’t really on top of things ๐Ÿ˜‚

Any symptoms? I don’t think so? I’ve been less hungry, but not nauseous. 

What are you most excited about? Making it to second trimester this time. Found out about the MC at 11 weeks last time.

When is your first appointment? I don’t have one for baby. I go back to the doc when I’ll be 6 weeks and I’ll ask if I can just get bloodwork done then. 

Are you planning to find out the gender? Don’t know! We didn’t with our daughter, have been up in the air about this one.

Post # 14
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I’m a Dec ‘16 mom hoping to also be a Dec ‘18 mom. But like tommywantwingy I’m only 6dpo. Hopefully I’ll be back here next week! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors