December 2018 Jingle Babies!!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

MandasAnnie :   dublingirl :  welcome ladies! Wishing you both a boring and uneventful 9 months!

chocolateplease :  hmmmm I am not sure I would want to risk it, but I am coming from the place of someone who has had a previous mc so maybe I am a little more cautious. Are you super close with the bride? Could you talk to her about it, I am sure if she knew your condition she would give you an easy out. 

Post # 138
490 posts
Helper bee

How are all the girls who haven’t transitioned over to the FB group (or the ones that still check this board) doing? I’m 6+3 today and have been struggling since 5+5 with pretty much all day morning sickness/nausea, thankfully I haven’t thrown up but I am just miserable.

Post # 139
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

sunshineglam :  I’m 5+3 today and just waiting to get nauseous or feel sore boobs! Ha. I think it’ll be more “real” to me once I hit that. I have just been exhausted, soooo bloated, and hungry every 2 hours. I also have very light cramps/not even cramps but maybe describing it as a pressure/tightness in my pelvic area. Those are there 4ish hours a day about since the time I got my BFP.

Today, I woke up with this gnawing pit in my stomach, absolutely starving, but still no nausea. Have you tried ginger tea/ginger ale or something for your nausea? 

Post # 140
490 posts
Helper bee

peaceandlove :  Yes, it definitely has felt more real this week! I’m pretty much miserable unless I am eating or just finished eating. My bloating has come and gone, this week it is back, but I attribute that to my bad eating this week (which I am blaming on the nausea). Yes, I have been drinking ginger ale and today I am trying to up my water intake to hopefully help a little. I also saw these ginger candies online that I have been trying to track down called gin gins, hoping that gives some inbetween relief because drinking ginger ale can’t be good for my rapidly increasing waistline. I don’t want to wish nausea on you but… LoL!

Post # 141
1536 posts
Bumble bee

sunshineglam :  we have been friends since college, so I consider her one of my good friends. It kills me to back out but I dont see going as an option. I’ll be worried the entire weekend. I tried sleeping on it for a few days but I keep coming back to the same conclusion. Thanks for your insight. Wanted to not feel like I’m overly cautious without reason.

Post # 142
165 posts
Blushing bee

sunshineglam :  Lol! I know! Ha. I don’t want morning sickness, but it’s reassuring to have symptoms… maybe just hope for a little of it? Lol. Gin gins sound good. Good luck!

Post # 143
75 posts
Worker bee

Would anyone mind sharing the name of the facebook group? For whatever reason, I no longer get the facebook emails (I’ve sarched everywhere!). Thanks!!

Post # 144
165 posts
Blushing bee

clover1256 :  I think it’s a private/hidden group – so even if we knew the name we couldn’t find it without the invite link from our email. 🙁

I have a fun new symptom… my nipples go in and out of feeling like they are on fire. Not my breasts, just the nipples. On one hand it’s annoying, but the other is that it’s nice to feel a symptom that couldn’t be related to anything else (fatigue, bloating, etc).

Post # 146
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

sunshineglam :  I am 5+4 today, and have only had intermittent light nausea until today. My belly is just not happy today, but no vomiting yet. Had some eggs for lunch because that was literally all that sounded reasonable. Lots of extra saliva in there, gross! Starting to regret eating now though…lol. Boobs are huge and wicked sore. They were crazy itchy the last few days, whatever that means. 

Also, I started a new workout routine on Wednesday, which was found on a fit pregnancy website, and I am SO SORE lol.  But I am hoping it will help me to get into better shape for baby.

Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to take a peek at Toys R Us, which is going out of business. Just to look! Would anyone start buying stuff this early? Especially if it is a great deal? Hmm…

Post # 147
490 posts
Helper bee

mrskatiec :  yes I had the light nausea for about a week and a half and it turned full blown last Sunday, I am now on day 6 of not feeling myself until about 2/3p. Your symptoms sound fun, my boobs are slowly getting bigger and a little sore but I feel like that is next on the “fun symptoms check list”. Congrats on getting that workout routine started, this week was a wash for me as I always work out during my lunch at work and my nausea just wasn’t letting that happen, hoping I can overcome it next week. What website did you find it on? I am sure I am going to have to modify my workout soon.

I think you should go for it, I am sitting here researching baby products now and while I am not buying anything quite yet there is nothing wrong with starting early (especially if you can get a great deal).

Post # 149
1601 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

mrskatiec :  thanks for sharing that! Will definitely be giving it a go as well. 

Boobs hurt like hell today. I know I’ve been asking for it, but damnnnnn .

Also if if anyone wants to join the Facebook group I will also volunteer to add people just so that one person doesn’t have to do it. 

Post # 150
490 posts
Helper bee

mrskatiec :  I have been following her for a while! Thanks for sharing the workout, I will have to give it a try once I get a handle on this nausea.

ceamoste :  ha! We all wish for these symptoms for the security and while we appreciate them they are zero fun!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors