(Closed) December 2018 Jingle Babies!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 166
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
lalalyanne :  hmmm good point- we could get the best of both worlds! We’d just be a bit behind most of the December mamas and ahead of most of the January mamas πŸ˜‚ As long as we’re mamas!!! 

Side note- morning sickness is already starting to rear its head. Anyone else feeling pretty nauseous and stomachachy early on? 

Post # 167
49 posts
Newbee

I would love to join the fb-group!

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 

Around 9+

Estimated due date?

28th of nov – 2nd of dec

What # baby is this for you?

How many cycles trying?

About 3

When did you get your BFP?

One month ago

Who have you told?

Dh and close family and friends

When do you plan to tell other people?

Prob in about a month

How did you tell your partner?

I just showed him the pee-stick, very romantic

Any symptoms?

Extreme fatigue

What are you most excited about?

Seeing my little girl as a big sister and meeting this new person!

When is your first appointment?

First ultrasound in a week!

Are you planning to find out the gender?

Yes!

Post # 168
56 posts
Worker bee

How far along are you?

Estimated due date? 20th December 2018

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 0 – oops, I had a coil!

When did you get your BFP? Last Wednesday 

Who have you told? My husband, mother and sister.

When do you plan to tell other people? Maybe after 12 weeks? I’m not sure. We have a scan next week so we will reevaluate after that!

How did you tell your partner? I rang him and told him to come straight home instead of the gym, and then got him to sit down. I think he thought I was dying πŸ˜‚

Any symptoms? Nausea and tiredness for the last few days but nothing too worrisome.

What are you most excited about? I’m most excited about feeling a kick!

When is your first appointment? Technically we’ve had the first appointment last week.. due to the fact I had a coil in situ it was high risk for an ectopic so I had to have an early scan to establish everything was fine and to remove the coil! It was very early ( I must have ovulated late) as the baby was too small too see a  heartbeat categorically ( even though the sonographer was pretty certain she’d seen one, it was too little to be certain) so we’re going back next week for another scan to have a proper look when it’s abit bigger.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Undecided!

Post # 169
509 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
LoveAndLaughter :  ok, I think I am ready to join the FB group after a good appt yesterday, still need to do our chromosonal test in a couple weeks but I saw the heartbeat so I am feeling a little more confident. I am going to DM you!

Post # 170
717 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Measuring right at 6 weeks today. Got to hear the heartbeat πŸ’“ Mama is feeling extremely nauseous though. But that’s a good sign for the baby they say! 

Post # 172
5885 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2017

Ok so I’m feeling a tiny bit more confident and want to join the Jingle babies group πŸ˜„β€οΈ

ROLL CALL!

How far along are you? 11 weeks 4 days

Estimated due date? Dec 4 

What # baby is this for you? 1

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? At 11dpo 

Who have you told? Parents, hubby, in-laws, best friend 

When do you plan to tell other people? At 4 months. I’m paranoid.

How did you tell your partner? I took a pic of the positive test and texted it to him. Couldn’t wait!

Any symptoms? Have had nausea all day and night, tender breasts, can smell everything.

What are you most excited about? Getting past the 3 month mark and finally somewhat relaxing.

When is your first appointment? Had my first appt at 7 weeks, just saw our babe at 11 wks 1 day, kicking around πŸ˜„

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!

Post # 173
717 posts
Busy bee

December mamas! I know some of us have already announced. I haven’t, I’m waiting a couple more weeks til I’m out of the icky 1st trimester. Does anyone want to post their announcements in here? I’d love to see! πŸ™‚ 

Post # 174
509 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  I’m 12+2 today and my fam and close friends know but we haven’t made an official announcement yet, if it does happen I probably won’t do it until our 1 year anniversary in August. But will be sharing with other family members in the next month. We found out the gender this week and haven’t shared yet so I’m also thinking of doing something for my parents and siblings to surprise them, I’m thinking just a cake they can cut into. Have you announced? 

Post # 175
509 posts
Busy bee

Has anyone been added to the FB group lately? I never got a response to my request to join. Wondering if there is someone else who can add me?

Post # 176
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
sunshineglam :  Did you not get a reply on WB or are waiting admin approval? think I can add you, but I don’t know the settings of the group so it may still need approval by an admin at that point. Send me a PM. 

Post # 177
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  I just announced today! We just made a post on a pretty purple background saying:

“Our family is growing by 2 MORE feet! Baby Girl M*** Due December 2018” 

This is our second child and with our son we made the same post without the “more” and did his on pretty blue background. It’s kinda sweet seeing them side by side πŸ™‚

Post # 178
509 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MiaBella03 :  I pm’d someone in the group a few weeks ago but never got a response. I’ll pm you now! Thanks! 

Post # 179
717 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
sunshineglam :  no not yet! I’m 10+3 today so I won’t be announcing to the world for a couple more weeks πŸ™‚ Our close friends and fam know though. 

This was the pic we texted our families. I’m thinking of doing something similar for social media. 

Post # 180
509 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
tommywantwingy :  OMG this is soooo cute! That little set is adorable, might have to steal this idea for my extended fam who I plan to tell in a few weeks.

The topic ‘December 2018 Jingle Babies!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors