December 2018 Jingle Babies!!

posted 2 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 181
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

sunshineglam :  thank you!!! 🙂 I bought the hat and booties off Etsy. I really wanted something cute and Christmas-ish since baby is due Xmas Eve!

Post # 182
1415 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Ps: can someone please tell me how to join the Facebook group? 😀

How far along are you? 12 weeks 3 days 

Estimated due date? December 22

What # baby is this for you? 3

How many cycles trying? Almost two years 

When did you get your BFP?  3 weeks 5 days 

Who have you told? We told our parents around 8 weeks. Now that we’ve hit 12 weeks everyone knows. I started showing really early this time so it’s hard to keep it a secret.

When do you plan to tell other people? NA

How did you tell your partner? I just showed him the test and was like “sooo this happened….” lol

Any symptoms? Exhaustion, nausea, heartburn, peeing constantly 

What are you mosy excited about? Giving my kids a sibling. They are both incredibly excited about this baby.

When is your first appointment? I’ve had two ultrasounds so far, one doctor and one midwife appointment.

Are you planning to find out the gender? Yes!!

Post # 183
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

As_You_Wish :  congrats! PM me the email address you use for FB or post it here and i will try to get you added to the group! 

Post # 184
785 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

sunshineglam :  hey there I tried to get an add to the Facebook group and it never went through. How did you manage it? Thanks!

Post # 185
490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

drdeebee :  I don’t think most of the ladies from FB check this thread anymore. I had to post twice before someone saw me. But PM me the email address you use for FB and I can add you to the group since I’m a member now! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors