December 2018 POAS – The Infertility Edition! (6+ Months TTC + Other Issues)

posted 12 months ago in TTC
Post # 31
263 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  Thanks for the info, Dr is sending me for the blood work for CD3 and CD21 (also CD28 since I sometimes ovulate late). After she gets the results from that she will refer me to a specilist if everything comes back normal, or if it doesn’t. On the plus side my TSH levels are now where they need to be, so I’ll take that small victory!

Post # 34
263 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  FX for you, it is a good sign however your body is doing what it’s supposed to! Regardless it should help either with AF or egg retrieval or what not! 

Post # 36
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Your age/partner’s age: 34/35

Baby #: 3 living children 16, 14, and 4, 2 in heaven

Cycles Trying: 6 from December until June, late miscarriage in September, 2nd cycle since then

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd5

Usual Cycle Length: 28 days with medication

Ovulation/Procedure (and what kind) Date: December 4th

POAS/Beta Date: December 14th or 15th

Known fertility issues: secondary infertility, stopped ovulating on my own

BFP Plan (BD Timing, supplements, charting, prenatals, etc.): tons of medication, preseed, soft cups

Trying anything new this month?: the femara isn’t new, but they’ve upped my dosage to 5 milligrams and added estradiol and progesterone.

Link to your chart if charting:

For fun: What is your holiday wish for this year (besides a little one, of course!)?  I just want to make it through the holidays for my kids. I don’t feel like doing any of it, but I have almost all the presents purchased. I still have to wrap everything and our elf needs to arrive soon. Not to mention all the decorating I have to do. I just want to lay in bed and cry, but the kids expect certain things to be done. 

Post # 38
263 posts
Helper bee

Little update on me. I did my first session of acupuncture last Friday, and this morning I had my positive OPK on CD 14. This has only happened once before in the last year, I usually get a positive OPK later in the month.

I’m hoping that with the TSH levels being where they need to be, and I’m ovulating closer to when I should this month, that maybe this will be our month. I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but keeping FX. I have another acupuncture appointment this Friday, and I’m excited to tell her that I am ovulating closer to when I should. 

I’m waiting to go for my bloodwork to confirm ovulation on CD 21 on Dec. 3rd. Thinking of you all this month <3 

Post # 40
263 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  Thanks dear! How are you? How are you feeling? I just saw your news, sending you lots of love.

Post # 42
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Our “babymoon” is this weekend. Just by chance, I’ll be in my FW for our weekend away. Maybe Lucas will send us our rainbow.

Post # 44
263 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  Looks like  your egg was determined! FX that maybe something happened naturally, sorry about having to push back the egg retrieval. When is AF due right now based on when you ovulated? I’m keeping fingers and toes crossed for you ! 

angel_baby_12_9 :  FX for you, wishing for your rainbow baby <3

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors