DECEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 2
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

I am excited for December too! It’ll be our 6th month trying but really our 2nd month REALLY trying and I’ll probably POAS sometime in the first week. I don’t want to roll call until I confirm O but I’m already looking at the calendar and planning things out. 

Post # 4
541 posts
Busy bee

marigold135 :  glad to see December up! Are you going to post December roll call for us and yourself to complete?? 

Post # 5
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

marigold135 :  Thanks for starting the December board. Waiting for the roll call 😉

Post # 6
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m also ready to roll call! 

Post # 7
2176 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I’m not OP but here’s a roll call for anyone wanting one. I’m feeling like I’ll be out for November so I’ll probably be over here roll calling soon. 

Your age/partner’s age: 

Baby #: 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 

Ovulation Date: 

POAS Date: 

Usual Cycle Length: 

Cycles Trying: 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): 

Trying anything new this month? 

Do you plan to find out the sex?

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie?

Post # 9
483 posts
Helper bee

beevincent18 : Thank you. 

Your age/partner’s age: 22/26

Baby #: 1

Current cycle day/DPOCD2

Ovulation date: I wish I knew!

Usual cycle length: I wish I knew this too…

Cycles trying: 2

BFP Plan: BD EOD, charting. 

Trying anything new this month?: I’m actually currently trying to put on weight. 

Do you plan to find out the sex?: I wish I could be team green, unfortunately I do not have the patience for that. 

Link to your chart if charting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/66fbcd

For fun: What’s your favourite holiday movie?: Home alone! 

I hope we have better luck this cycle as my past cycle was anovulatory. All the best to the other TTC Bees, I’m praying December is a good month for us all. 

Post # 10
33 posts
Newbee

Hi there! I’m stopping my BCP this upcoming weekend so I’m rollcalling early. This will be our first cycle trying for #2!

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 2! If we get a BFP in the next few months we’ll have 2 under 2. 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: N/A. Still taking BCP and will likely get AF early next week.

Ovulation Date: 11/25? Complete guess though!

POAS Date:  Lets go with 12/6

Usual Cycle Length: 27ish days

Cycles Trying:  This is the first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Starting prenatals again. Not going to chart (at least not yet). Going to try to go with the flow instead of spending too much time paying attention to dates considering this is only our first cycle trying.

Trying anything new this month?  Trying is new for us!

Do you plan to find out the sex? Absolutely! I don’t have the self control to be team green, wish I did!

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie? Home Alone 

Post # 11
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Hi all! Happy to be roll calling! 

Ages: me 35/DH 43

baby #1

Current cycle day cd6

ovulation date 19th Nov ish! 

POAS date: 1st december

cycle length: 32 ish days

cyclrs trying: #3

BFP plan: opk, timing intercourse, trying ever 36 hours this time. Preseed and lots of hoping! Reflexology on CD17, so 2days before ovulation. 

Would absolutely find out the sex!! 

Favourite holiday film? Got to be love actually! 

Post # 12
483 posts
Helper bee

mrssea123 :  Welcome to the TTC thread. I love the movie Home Alone too! Christmas is my favourite time of year as well, really hoping that December is a good month for us. 

Post # 14
887 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 30/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 2

Ovulation Date: best guess is Nov. 21

POAS Date: Dec. 3

Usual Cycle Length: ~27

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, timing

Trying anything new this month? more BD/better timing

Do you plan to find out the sex? Yes!

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie? Love Actually

I’m excited it’s almost the holidays and I’m hopeful for a lot of BFPs this month! And am I the only one who saw the December board and felt excited at the thought of a holiday-themed POAS/BFP chart? 😆

Post # 15
483 posts
Helper bee

marigold135 :  Alot of the TTC bees use charting BBT (basal body temperature) to confirm ovulation, the most common app/website is Fertility Friend. 

If you don’t know about temping BBT, a quick google search should give you a basic idea laughing

editing to add: Basal body temperature (BBT or BTP) is the lowest body temperature attained during rest (usually during sleep). It is usually estimated by atemperature measurement immediately after awakening and before any physical activity has been undertaken.

Your basal body temperature (BBT) is your lowest body temperature in a 24-hour period. … Before ovulation, your BBTmay range from about 97.2 to 97.7 degrees Fahrenheit. But the day after you ovulate, you should see an uptick of 0.5 to 1.0 degree in your BBT, which should last until your next period.

And this is the website for Fertility Friend: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors