604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

vancin86 :  oooo I see it! Congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 302
978 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

vancin86 :  No squinting needed! Congrats!

Post # 303
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Post # 304
720 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

vancin86 :  yay! Congratulations!!!

Post # 305
1715 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

vancin86 :  yay!!! Congratulations! 

Post # 306
1715 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

coffeelvr45 :  I’m so sorry. I hope January is your month. 

Post # 308
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

tommywantwingy :  your chart is looking great!! Any updates?

coffeelvr45 :  So sorry for you, have a wonderful Christmas and December. Crossing my fingers for lots of Bding in the festive season.

ladyvictoria :  I’m testing saturday too!! so hard to not know……. FX for you! EOD is so much better, I can’t do it unless we’re both in the mood…it just feels too much like insemination….you know? I don’t want to rememeber making a baby being a chore…totally think it’s so important keeping the spark and changing it up.

sparkles0609 : That’s great news Congrats!!

jz0909 :  Sorry it wasn’t your month…thanks for running this thread ๐Ÿ™‚

mrsg2beee :   vancin86 : Oh my gosh ladies beautiful lines, another two pregnancies!! Congrats!!!

Think I’m all caught up now……Just holding out to test saturday…a bit crampy but it could be AF, also have a cold, but my little one had a cold so guessing it’s just that. Have a great day everyone!

Post # 309
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Congrats on those gorgeous BFP’s ladies! 

I’m out officially as from today, so will be rolling over to January. I had a complete meltdown on Sunday, when a BFN came minutes before a text announcing the arrival of my dear friends baby boy. So so utterly ecstatic for her, but needed a moment to be sad for myself. Allowed myself a 30 minute pity party, and now I’m looking ahead to next cycle.

One more cycle for us, then we’ll be going to get a SA for Darling Husband. Not sure what it’ll achieve, as we can’t afford IVF, but it might help me make my piece with why it’s taking us so long. 

Next FW falls with ovulation on Xmas day… might be tricky as my best friend and her husband are coming to us for Christmas… will have to send them out on an errand to sneak in some BD!! 

Happy Christmas to you all! Will be checking in to see all of your BFP’s! 

Post # 310
978 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Post # 311
1509 posts
Bumble bee

vancin86 :  Congratulations! Those are beautiful lines ๐Ÿ˜€ 

I found out recently a friend of mine is starting to try this month, and she’s a few days ahead of me in her cycle, so that’s exciting! ๐Ÿ˜€ We grew up together and we always joked about planning to make babies at the same time, and it’s funny that it actually worked out that way.

I’m also testing out a new thermometer this month! I was using a fever thermometer but I got one specifically for BBT this month (the [email protected] one), and so far so good. It seems way more accurate than my last one, so I’m looking forward to getting some solid data this month ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 312
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

vancin86 :  Congratulations!!

AFM, I have now conclusively determined that my weekend temps are meaningless. I almost always have a big spike saturday/sunday, i guess because I sleep in and often have a few drinks. This threw me off completely last cycle, but this cycle I at least know to discard those!

Looking back at my last few charts with this in mind I think I ovulate on the later side, around CD17-19. It’s CD16 today and I got some EWCM this morning so I guess I know what to do!

Post # 313
1015 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2020 - Las Vegas, NV

Thank you for all the congrats ladies it was totally unexpected as it was our 5th month trying and I had completely stopped temping due to using my electric blanket. Also my period stopped on 24th so I didn’t even know it was possible to be pregnant but now I’m wondering if it was a period at all? Hahaha so confused trying to figure out my timeline. 

Post # 314
698 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Montego Bay, Jamaica

Yesterday I thought I was out. BFN that morning and I had a hormonal headache ALL DAY and I get those before my period. I also just felt yucky down there like AF was coming. All that combined with yesterday’s temp drop had me convinced. 

Temp is back up today and I’m physically feeling all better. Now we wait. Guess I’m not out yet! 

Post # 315
623 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

vancin86 :  yay! congrats!!

tommywantwingy :  nice! FX for you! You’re waiting till Friday to test?

swissbride :  Testing Saturday too (unless I decide to hold off for sanity’s sake at the last minute).  FX for us!

I had a temp dip this morning.  just looked back at past charts, and I typically get a dip at 9dpo, then a rise for a few days before AF temp drop.  I really hoping this dip a coupld days earlier means positive things.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors