566 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

mrsg2beee :  Congrats! Fingers crossed for a sticky little bean <3

Post # 335
1464 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

mrsg2beee :  yay! Congrats!! So many BFPs already. Wow. 

Post # 336
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

My husband is out of town for work so I tested Monday evening the day before he left which was the day before I expected my period and nothing showed up. I told him I would wait until he got home on Friday to test again. I thought my period was going to show up so it was an easy promise. Fast forward to 4:30 am on Thursday…

It’s there but definitely faint. Should I expect a darker line by now? I did a digital test with my first and wishing I had stuck with that now.

Congrats to all of the BFP this month already! I’ve been reading, but have been horrible at responding because my 18 month old tries to steal my phone whenever he sees it. 

Post # 337
2509 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

BFN this morning at 10DPO with cheap strips from amazon. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 338
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Soooo I have no idea what’s going on with my body this month… I started spotting SUPER light and only a little on Sunday, then monday i got what I thought was my period but a much lighter version and it lasted only 2 days…(always lasts min 4 but averge 5-6 days..also  I’m normally an extremely heavy bleeder who curls up in a ball and can’t walk throughout my period)

I still have cramps even though my “period” is done and I took a test this morning and BFN.. So I have no idea what is happening and if that was really my period or not.. if it was, at least I should ovulate again in just over a week and still have a chance to POAS end of December..

Post # 340
1014 posts
Bumble bee

curlygirl89 :   mrsg2beee :  mrsmcpavel :  

Wow so many BFPs already! Congrats to everyone! 

Meanwhile I’m sitting here high fiving myself because my CM is transitioning from creamy to EWy. It’s somewhere inbetween this morning, so we’re on our way! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 341
3192 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

mrsmcpavel :  That’s a good line! How many DPO are you? I’d confirm with a digital if I were you. 

AFM I’m hoping for my BFP on Saturday morning! Yesterday I felt great! Super rested and energized (probably because I overslept a little) and felt fine all day until I went to bed. I got nauseous out of nowhere! It lasted for half an hour maybe. I didn’t eat anything out of the ordinary (my homemade chicken noodle soup, in fact) and didn’t eat close to bed time either so I’m really not sure what did it. Then I had a BFP dream to top it all off. I don’t take it to mean anything other than the fact that my brain is constantly thinking about babies LOL  

Post # 342
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

mrsmcpavel :  Congrats!! FX it gets darker!

ladyvictoria :  Your chart is looking great! FX those are signs of a BFP!

Post # 343
3192 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

jz0909 :  Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Post # 344
129 posts
Blushing bee

Hi everyone!! I wasn’t sure if I’d be in this month but I finally got a peak LH yesterday on CD 27 and a raised BBT this morning.

Your age/partner’s age: 33/40

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 28/Today is O day according to my app

Ovulation Date: Today

POAS Date: I’m trying to wait until the day AF is supposed to make her appearance but probably 12/20 or 12/21.

Usual Cycle Length: Not too sure as IUD was removed recently

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs, BBT, prenatals, and BDing often

Trying anything new this month? OPK’s and BBT is all new to me

Do you plan to find out the sex? We’re Team Green

Link to your chart if charting: Will try to attach a pic from the [email protected] app

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie? Too many but Home Alone (1 and 2), A Christmas Story, and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Post # 345
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2018

ladyvictoria :  Your chart looks amazing!  My fingers, toes and everything else are crossed for you!  Praying for a BFP on Saturday! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors