DECEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 347
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

mrsg2beee :  That really means a lot to me, thank you so much! 

dreamreve1 :  Thank you! I just keep thinking of how amazing it would be to be able to share the news with our families when we see them for Christmas. Ah!

Post # 348
732 posts
Busy bee

I tested this morning since my temps are still up and BFN at 12 DPO ๐Ÿ˜ž

Post # 349
31 posts
Newbee

So many BFPs! So happy for you guys! 

I somehow forgot to test this morning. Whoops! I will test tomorrow which is (I think?) 11 DPO. Our timing was bad this month so I’m expecting a BFN. I will keep you all updated ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 350
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

8dpo here, I can feel the restless waiting / urge to POAS getting stronger…

I have some ICs here at work, and I literally have this little voice telling me to just go take one, and then smacking that thought away. send help

Post # 351
192 posts
Blushing bee

summerlove23 :  Haha, this week I went out and got a ClearBlu and took it at work. #noshame

Post # 352
872 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Just curious what brand of ICs is everyone here using? I just got some Pregmate OPKs/HPTs delivered, does anyone any experience with them? Especially the hpts?

This last cycle my FRERs had pretty obvious colorless indent lines and the .88 walmart tests developed very pink and convincing evap lines within an hour of testing that I was thankfully prepared for (though obviously you’re supposed to throw them away before that). So I just want to know if I should expect anything like that with these ones. I want to find something reliable especially since if TTC might take a while I don’t want to waste money on the expensive FRERs! 

Post # 353
586 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

jz0909 :  I bought a pack of wondfos from Amazon (50 LH & 20 HCG for like $20).

I’ve also tried Cliniguard before.  No double lines for me yet, so I can’t really speak from personal experience, other than no false bfps at least.

Post # 355
5 posts
Newbee

Hi All,

Need a bit of a vent – I’m in the TWW and having a tough time not symptom spotting, but a few things just feel odd… my ovaries are sore, like aching sore and I know I ovulated earlier this week because of a positive OPK, so it’s not related to that and this is not normal for me. I’m also feeling a bit cold-ish (I never get sick) and breaking out more than normal. 

I know it’s probably way too early for any possible symptoms, but has anyone else experienced anything like this, this early on?

Post # 356
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2017

ladyvictoria :  I’m not even on the boards this month, but I just wanted to tell you I had a super vivid dream last Sunday about being pregnant, POAS and everything in the dream, lol. And I got my first ever BFP yesterday after trying on and off since April! I hope this is a good sign for you and sending you lots of baby dust! 

Post # 357
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Goodluck to everyone POAS today…I had a huge temp drop today…guessing this is not a good sign…still above the cover line though- will only test tomorrow if my temp somehow jumps back up. Hanging onto the rare probability that it could be an implantation dip. No pms symptoms whatsoever, so weird. 

Post # 359
3170 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 29th, 2016

futuremrsw17 :  Wow! How incredible is that ๐Ÿ™‚ Congratulations! This was my third BFP dream and they all feel so real to me… I hope and pray that I do get my positive in the morning though! Only one more sleep to go! I’m getting kind of nervous now, go figure.

I am seeing difference in my chart from previous cycles. This month was so off for me since I ovulated 10 days late, but my resting pulse rate has remained steady above where it usually is at this point in my cycle. It tends to decline gradually a couple days after O but it’s been hovering around 58.5 for the past few days. My temps are still up too ๐Ÿ™‚ We’ll see if it means anything tomorrow!

Post # 360
996 posts
Busy bee

ladyvictoria :  I’ll be visiting family tomorrow (my baby niece, eek!) but I will be hopping on weddingbee tomorrow morning to see if you’ve posted! 

I’m in my fertile window now ๐Ÿ˜€ We are trying EOD this month (which I know I’ve mentioned already) and so far so good. Feeling a lot less burnt out and really positive about it so that feels good! I’m expecting to O today or tomorrow.

What are everyone’s thoughts on BDing on O-1 vs on O day? I’ve read that O-1 is actually better, but O day should be good too, right? With the EOD method I’m not sure which one we’re going to hit!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors