Post # 376
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Baby #: 2 for me and his first.

Current Cycle Day/DPO: About 7-9 DPO

Ovulation Date: Sometime between 11/29/18-and 12/1/18

POAS Date: I’ve been POAS all this week even though I know it was too early to test. My next period should fall between 12/13/18-12/15/18, so I guess a good date would be 12/9/18.

Usual Cycle Length: I was on Mirena for the past 1 year and 11 months, so it’s been jumping around a bit. I got in removed 11/12/18. But before then, it could last anywhere from 24-29 days, which is why I’ve been testing early just in case I had a short cycle.

Cycles Trying: Our first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD when I’m fertile/ovulating. 

Trying anything new this month? The only thing new is that this is the first tome we’re having unprotected intercourse since meeting.

Do you plan to find out the sex? Yes. DH wants a girl, but I think I’m indifferent to the sex.

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie? I love watching Elf around Christmas time.

Post # 377
614 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Hey everyone, DH and I took a break from trying 2 months in and we’re going to start up again in the earlyespring BUT there’s been some NTNP times this month so I’m roll calling in. 

Your age/partner’s age: 28 and 28

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: -2 to ovulation according to my period tracker (and we BD’ed twice today before I noticed I’m in the window, we’ll be happy in any case so it was just funny)

Ovulation Date: December 9

POAS Date: December 24 (day after period is due)

Usual Cycle Length: 22ish days

Cycles Trying: 2 months trying before and now this month NTNP

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals 

Trying anything new this month? 

Do you plan to find out the sex? Team green here! (I think)

Link to your chart if charting: 

For fun: What’s your favorite holiday movie? Any cheesy movie on Hallmark or lifetime will do

Post # 378
967 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
franjh :  Congrats!!

Post # 379
967 posts
Busy bee

Post # 380
73 posts
Worker bee

Trying not to symptom spot but I’m 7DPO today and I’ve been having some mild on and off cramping. Also have been nauseated. I am hoping these are all good signs. Would love to have a BFP as my Christmas present.

Post # 381
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ladyvictoria : 

View original reply
summerlove23 :  I was aiming for O-1 but I think I’m going to ovulate a day lateraled than expected, and since we are doing EOD this month we will have hit O-2 and O it seems! I guess I’ll only find out for sure in a few days 🙂

In other news, I’m feeling a bit blue tonight. Found out my husbands cousin is 3 months pregnant, and while I’m so excited for her, I can’t help but feel a bit sad for myself and a little jealous. We haven’t been trying for that’s long so I feel like I shouldn’t feel this bummed, it still. Blah. Oh well. I’m going to let myself feel moody tonight and just be happy for her tomorrow while keeping my fingers crossed for us for this month. It would be fun to be pregnant at the same time as her!

Post # 382
4945 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2018

I’m on CD 35 (almost 36). No sign of AF except some barely-there cramping. Had a BFN 4 days ago but now I’m having what seems to be food aversions and a whole lot of CM and I’m wondering if I ovulated later than I thought (I don’t use OPKs or temp so it’s kind of a guesstimate) and thus tested too early. 

It’s only our 2nd official cycle and I’m already feeling like a crazy person. 

Post # 383
4259 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
hopfenn :  Wishing you the best of luck! I know the feeling. I don’t want t talk about all of the pregnancy around me right now because I’m already upset about my BFNs this morning. I hate that I get my hopes up every time. 

Post # 384
1956 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  Oh no 🙁 I’m so sorry. It’s so hard to to not get your hopes up. I’m hopeful for you that it wasn’t just too early to test. Not sure what else I can say, but know that I’m here if you need someone to vent to! Sending hugs your way. <3

Post # 385
4259 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

View original reply
hopfenn :  I don’t like to get my hopes up so I’m assuming that AF will be here in the next couple of days. Thank you, though! This journey would be much harder without wonderful ladies like you! 

Post # 386
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Someone tell me if the backlit shaddow means anything. (Sorry for my dusty light bulb)

Post # 387
2011 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  I’m so sorry! I hope January is the month for you. It sucks getting a BFN when surrounded by pregnant people. 

Post # 388
2011 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
summerlove23 :  I’m sorry but I don’t see anything. Maybe someone else does?

Post # 389
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

View original reply
firesapphire89 :  &

View original reply
marbelles :  welcome!!

View original reply
ladyvictoria :  hi test  buddy! Sorry for your result  today, hang in there…it could also be too early. If your temps are still up there is still hope!

View original reply
summerlove23 :  Hi test buddy, not sure I see anything but it’s not over till it’s over. Crossing my fingers for you!

I had a BFN today too…I did use an expired cheapie from 4 years ago though…not sure what to think. AF should be here and I have no other symptoms (normally am cramping and grouchy by now…) might lash out and use the good stock of tests in a couple of days. Temp still above the cover line.

have a great weekend everyone!

Post # 390
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Ya it’s probably nothing, just the plastic of the back of the device I’m thinking :/

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors