DECEMBER 2018 POAS

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 601
65 posts
Worker bee

Unfortunately I think it’s a CP. As I started bleeding today – bright red and passing small clots. I will let you know how I go, but it doesn’t look good at this stage 😔

Post # 602
162 posts
Blushing bee

mysterygal101 :  It’s tough … I’ve been waiting until the first day of my expected period to test, because by then I feel like it’s better to know rather than waiting and hoping AF won’t show up every moment!

Post # 603
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

So AF showed up so I’m officially rolling over to January POAS

Post # 604
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Well, it’s CD 86 and I’m 15 DPO and just got my BFP! Had to wait to test since I was on vacation with family. Still in shock, haven’t even told my husband yet! Still can’t believe this never ending cycle turned out this way! Congrats to all the other December BFPs

Post # 605
1687 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

jayc716 :  yay congrats!!! One last BFP to round out the month and the year!

Post # 607
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Congrats again to all the BFPs this month!! I hope everyone rolling over to January has some better luck in the new year! 

Post # 608
162 posts
Blushing bee

jayc716 :  Amazing, congrats!!!! What a long wait but so great that it ended with a BFP!

Post # 609
427 posts
Helper bee

jayc716 :  hi- were you tracking your ovulation daily with opks? How did you realize you ovulated so late??   Also, congrats! 

Post # 610
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

financegal87 :  Thank you!  Yes, I was using OPK’s and was also temping.  I thought I had ovulated earlier in my cycle (OPK test line was as dark as control line) but didn’t get a temp rise to confirm it.  Then I randomly took another OPK a few weeks later and the test line was much darker than the control!  Got a temp rise two days after that and the rest is history 🙂 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors