December 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1397 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
stellate23 :  blerg, I’m so so sorry girl. I TOTALLY affirm you wanting to push for testing before the year mark- we’re only in cycle 6 and I got us fertility awareness checkups just for kicks and we found out my DH has a possible issue and I’m SO FUCKING GLAD we didn’t wait until month 12 to get working on it. We all deserve answers in this process!

Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
stellate23 :  
View original reply
frenchtoastvegan :   thank you both so much!  i really hope 2020 is the magical year for you both 🙂

View original reply
mittenmama :  awesome, great numbers!

View original reply
szainy :  congratulations!!!

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

BFN today at 11dpo. I’m glad I tested earlier to start preparing myself, so hopefully it’s not as big of a disappointment when AF arrives. Feeling down of course, but I guess all we can do is keep at it.

Post # 3
450 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
Jazzylove :  thanks for the support!  FX that you’re able to get your BFP that much sooner, now that you have something to address.

View original reply
maa105 :  thank you!

View original reply
rosabelle :  sorry to hear about the BFN.  agreed.. gotta keep keeping at it. <3

Post # 3
536 posts
Busy bee

Period due in 4 days (it’s pretty regular) and getting BFN.. I’m planning on attempting to temp next month. I guess we had first timers luck w/ our December baby. I *think* I got A squinter at 9 dpo. And I think I’m 10 dpo now? Not quite sure, since I didn’t temp. I guess I’ll know for sure in a few days, when AF shows up. I feel that testing early makes me obsessed and I plan on waiting until AF is due next month. I maybe put, but who knows for sure. Haha 🤣 

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
smashleykat :  Sorry about the BFN. It might still be too early though, if you ovulated a day or two later than you thought. I would definitely recommend temping! It’s taken me a long time to really get into the habit of it, but it is so nice to look at my chart and know exactly where I’m at in my cycle. 

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
stellate23 :  Thanks, and I hope your doc is willing to get started with your testing! We did get an SA and blood work done before the year mark (I think around month 9). It really depends on the doctor.

Post # 3
536 posts
Busy bee

I’m pretty sure I’m out this month.. I *think* AF is showing up today. I had a tiny bit of pink discharge and feel cramps. So, she’ll probably come In full force soon.. I was so optimistic that I’d get pregnant first try, haha 🤣 we were planning on skipping next month bc my sister may get married October 16? And I’d have an early OCT baby.. but she keeps flip flopping on the date, so we’ll try anyways. I’m so disappointed ☹️ I was believing that it happened first try.. oh wells. Anyone want to explain when to start temping? Thanks 😊 

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
smashleykat :  Sorry about AF! I was also irrationally disappointed my first month TTC. I was so convinced I was pregnant, but later realized my “symptoms” were due to the prenatals I was taking for the first time. I hope it doesn’t take much longer for you to get your BFP! For temping, you can start anytime. I used to start after AF ended and continue just until O was confirmed, but it’s also nice to have temps for the whole month to see the overall pattern. Try to temp around the same time every morning, as soon as you wake up.

Post # 3
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
rosabelle :  thank you 😊 I’m going to try temping once my period starts. I’m still optimistic that it’s late implantation, haha 🤣 but I’m feeling achy/cramps/PMs symptoms.. so we’ll see. I plan to wait to test until the day period is due next month. 

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
smashleykat :  Well, you’re not out till AF shows up! I’m expecting AF today or tomorrow and am so impatient to move on. But it’s also hard not to hold out the tiniest bit of hope until then.

Post # 3
536 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
rosabelle :  AF showed up today! Yesterday, I had cramps/lower back pains, and wiped w/ a little pink discharge.. was hopeful it could’ve been implant bleeding. I should’ve known better since it was all my period symptoms. Anyways, I BD w/ hubs to jumpstart my period and it worked, as usual. So, should I count yesterday or today as the start of my period? I’m going to start temping tomorrow! Hubs says he didn’t think it would happen with month, too much stress and felt like a chore. So, no more telling him about my fertile window and whatnot. Haha 🤣 FX next month for BFP

Post # 3
419 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
smashleykat :  Understandable. I always wonder if my PMS symptoms could actually be pregnancy! The first day with bright red flow is usually considered CD1, so it’s sounds like that would be today for you. Good luck with temping! My DH said something similar when we first started trying, but by now he analyzes my charts with me and plans out our BDing lol. But if you can keep it mysterious and sexy, that’s great too! Hopefully it will be a short journey for you. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors