December 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 511
3131 posts
Sugar bee

candy11 :  Not for another week. Unless there’s just no second guessing it that I’m actually going to get a BFP. I’m in complete total Christmas zen and relaxing and not letting myself get uppity about testing like normal. If my progesterone comes back with good numbers, and my temp stays high, I’ll test Dec 8, 14DPO! Otherwise, just waiting for AF and eating all the apple pie I’ve been craving the last 2 days, lol. 

SeaOfLove :  That’s so good. I’m glad to hear that. At this point I’d probably wait for a private scan too, and do one later! When is your due date?

Post # 512
6752 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

MsPlucky :  It’s actually my first scan!  My practice doesn’t do dating scans unless you have super irregular periods or anything else like that. My due date is June 30th, but my daughter came spontaneously 11 days early… so I’m expecting a birth date of somewhere from mid-June to end of June.

Post # 513
3131 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  Such a great time for a little. That was ideal timeframe. I’m nervous a second will come even early than my son, and he was 3 weeks early.. so that has me nervous.

Post # 514
6752 posts
Busy Beekeeper

MsPlucky :  I was hoping for June, but that’s why we started NTNP early anticipating it would take awhile for us to conceive.  If we got pregnant the first time we BD’d in my fertile window, we would have had a January due date!

Post # 515
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Couldn’t bring myself to POAS this AM— too worried about indents. I’m going to wait until Wednesday morning when I’ll be 12 DPO. 

SeaOfLove :  so exciting! I hope you get so many good pictures of your babe! We are slow at work today and playing around with the ultrasound (I’m an L&D nurse) and we scanned my coworker who is 16 weeks and we’re having so much fun looking at *I think it’s a Her* little face! 

Post # 516
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

NewlywedinRVA :  oh man, I would be scanning my stomach constantly if I had your job and was pregnant 😂 

Post # 517
1788 posts
Buzzing bee

rosabelle :  Fingers crossed for the HSG! It’s one of those things where you don’t want something to be wrong, but at the same time you do, because maybe then there’s a fix, you know? When I had my saline ultrasound I was sooo hoping they found polyps or something and I was totally disappointed when they told me my uterus was fine.

MsPlucky :  Exactly! Gotta keep laughing. Weird jokes are basically the only thing that keep me sane 😛

SeaOfLove :  I’m so glad to hear things are still going well on your end! Crazy how fast time flies. I can’t believe you’re almost done the first tri already!

NewlywedinRVA :  I would 100% be scanning myself every 2 seconds!

Post # 518
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

hopfenn :   Cote1590 :  yup. Definitely planning on a daily scan hopefully soon! One of the perks of the job! She works here and is delivering here- too close to home for me lol. I will be delivering at our sister hospital when the time comes 🤣

Post # 519
6752 posts
Busy Beekeeper

NewlywedinRVA :  I don’t blame you… I think a 48 hour wait would be best.  It’s so hard not to obsess during the TWW. And thank you, darling

hopfenn :  I know, right?!  I’ll be officially in my second trimester on Christmas Eve, although my NT scan in two weeks and my midwife appointment 2 days later will confirm if I’m comfortable about telling people the news. I somehow didn’t get one comment the whole week I spent with my in-laws next week.  I thought for sure not getting beer at the brewery was a dead giveaway, but I faked drinking some champagne and wine by switching them out for non-alcoholic the other days!  My husband is sure at least his sister knows, and I’m like, “Even if she does, she’s a wonderful, respectful person for not saying anything until we’re ready.”

Post # 520
48 posts
Newbee

Too Much Information WARNING:

I just had light pink spotting on TP when wiping after DTD. Not sure what is happening this cycle… only CD15 now, no confirmed O, don’t know if this early AF sign or what. Sigh… 

Post # 521
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

omgttc :  sometimes I spot after DTD close to ovulation. 

I’m CD15 and no positive OPK yet but I usually get it CD16-17 so hopefully soon! We follow SMEP so we have been doing our best to DTD EOD since CD10. I’ve been surprisingly really chill about starting to try for baby number two. Most likely because this is our first cycle trying, but who knows.

Post # 522
367 posts
Helper bee

MsPlucky :  Me too! I do feel bad about getting DH’s hopes up when I thought AF was late though – I hate to see him disappointed. We’re both unwilling to except that we are considered “infertile” at this point and are so hoping we are able to conceive naturally.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors