December 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 526
53 posts
Worker bee

Optometrylove :  I would definitely agree that today is 3dpo! Which progesterone meds will you be you taking? I just started mine last cycle. 

Post # 527
3131 posts
Sugar bee

Optometrylove :  Yes, I think you’re 3DPO. I would start it. 

hopfenn :  I didn’t know your POAS date was Dec 8 too, are you testing then with @Cote1590 and me?!

Post # 530
109 posts
Blushing bee

Can’t believe my POAS date is basically 2 days away. That flew by! I’m having 0 symptoms and given our messy timing this cycle, I don’t have my hopes up. The next few cycles are going to be anxiety inducing for me because I really want to be pregnant by March so our babies aren’t 3 years apart.

Funny how when I first started TTC again I wasn’t really into it (but I knew I’d regret it if I waited too long) and now after going through a couple cycles and remembering how hard this is physically and mentally, I’m ready for my BFP now!

Post # 531
367 posts
Helper bee

hopfenn :  I know, it’s so weird half hoping that they find something wrong on the HSG. I have a feeling we will be diagnosed as “unexplained”, which is hard to accept because it doesn’t sound like a real problem. Ugh. We’ve been talking about moving on to IUI, but I wish it had a higher success rate. And I know if we do try it for a few rounds and it doesn’t work I will be so disappointed.

Post # 532
53 posts
Worker bee

Optometrylove :  I’m on 200 mg, too (200 mg twice a day, inserted vaginally). No major side effects, other than it delayed my period. πŸ˜• Which is a bummer for obvious reasons… Was super bummed to get bfn after bfn when af was supposed to be here. She finally showed up yesterday. Oh, and I’m assuming your pills are like mine and are little, round, red, and also vaginally inserted? If so, your discharge will be pink, and often watery as well. If you aren’t already, you’ll definitely need to become friends with panty liners. Lol. 

Post # 534
48 posts
Newbee

CD16, still a definitely negative OPK. Closest I’ve gotten to positive (and not even that close) was CD12 after not being able to test CD11… soooo… either a long cycle this month with O yet to come, or an early O on CD12 with a missed opportunity for a positive OPK on CD11 I guess 🀷‍♀️ Will keep on BD EOD and OPK ED till I get a positive OPK or AF arrives I guess πŸ˜‚ If I did in fact O on CD12 (with a missed opportunity for positive OPK on CD11) I could be 3DPO, but it’s all speculative so I’m not even sure when/if to POAS anymore 🀦🏻‍♀️

Post # 535
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Finallyyy got my crosshairs today, putting me at 3dpo. So MsPlucky :  I probably won’t test until Dec 9th and it’s ok if you don’t wait for me! I really don’t want to test until 9dpo. Optometrylove :  could you move me to the 9th next time you update please? 

Post # 536
48 posts
Newbee

Cote1590 :  Awesome! If I did in fact O we may actually be on the same DPO today πŸ™‚ Of course I have no confirmation of that, but…

Post # 537
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

omgttc :  that must be so frustrating. I know you’re still doing EOD, are you getting burned out yet? I forget how long your cycle is expected to be but I think this is your first cycle off BC right? Or am I thinking of someone else? It might take your body a cycle or two to get back into a normal rhythm. 

Post # 538
48 posts
Newbee

Cote1590 :  It is quite frustrating, and you’re right it is my first cycle off BCP, so I know things are probably still wonky but because I was regular as clockwork before and my maternal family history is of pregnancy right off the bat (literally immediately after stopping and a 3rd cycle success) I guess I had my hopes up too high… doesn’t help that my gynecologist literally said “everything looks textbook and if you stop taking BCP you will get pregnant” then he quickly backpeddled to say “if everything is in order with DH” πŸ˜‚ but I also have a history of ovarian cysts, have had 2 in the past couple years and two surgeries and so this right-sided ovarian pain is also scary, and I just wish someone could tell me “100% you can and will get pregnant”, you know?

Post # 539
48 posts
Newbee

Cote1590 :  WRT EOD and getting burnt out, I’m not there yet but I think Darling Husband is humoring me at this point πŸ˜‚ he’s the very laissez-fairre one and I’m the one driving the EOD thing. His mindset is very “it’ll happen when it’s meant to happen” and my brain just screams SCIENCE!!!!

Post # 540
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

omgttc :  how long were you on BC? Coming off and waiting to regulate is so frustrating. When I stopped when we were trying for my son my cycles were about 50 days and I wasn’t ovulating until day 36 or so. Taking opk after opk and never knowing when O was coming was so frustrating. Hopefully it comes sooner for you! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors