3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
tm6173 :  Congratulations, Bee!!

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
szainy :  thank you!! Haha true about that 8dpo test 🤪 I’ve done that enough times and it just turns out it’s negative that I was like don’t even embarrass yourself this time lol

View original reply
hopfenn :  thank you🥰

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MsPlucky :  thank you!! Today I had some great cheapie line progression and a positive on a digital so I’m feeling hopeful!

Post # 3
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Well bees, I started lightly bleeding bright red blood today at 4w6d. My OB told me to just wait it out and see if the bleeding gets heavier. I would say it’s a spotting right now. I don’t really have any cramping but a heaviness. We were planning to tell my parents tonight and now I feel like we shouldn’t. Ugh. I’m so sad. 

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  oh no! 😢 I’m so sorry. I hope that your bleeding stops and that everything is okay!

Post # 3
154 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
tm6173 :  well then bleeding seems to have stopped now…it was just enough for a panty liner but it was bright red. No cramping or anything now. I’m hoping everything is ok but I can’t get Sn ultrasound until 6W. 

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  I would say that’s a good sign that there wasn’t any cramping. If you can’t get an ultrasound yet, do you think they  would do an hcg draw and then another 48 hours later so you could at least know if your numbers are doubling? I bet since you had some red blood they would do that for you!

Post # 3
154 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
tm6173 :  I’m sure they would but with Christmas coming it’ll be hard to trend every 48 hours. I was considering doing an FRER and seeing if my line is darker than it was last week. 

ETA: I took another FRER and got a dye stealer. I know that’s no answer and won’t tell me if everything is ok but I just needed something good to see right now. 

Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee

Wow, this thread really does move fast!

View original reply
tm6173 :  congrats on your BFP!

View original reply
mittenmama :  I sure hope the spotting lets up ASAP and everything is okay.  Holidays being in the middle of the week really does mess with stuff sometimes 🙁 I wonder if there would be a lab open in the morning on Christmas Eve?  Some businesses operate on a half day schedule that day.  Might be worth checking!

View original reply
Optometrylove :  thanks for the add!

I plan to test this evening (10 DPO) after a 4 hour hold so we’ll see!  If it’s BFN, I think I’ll wait until Christmas Eve evening to test again, if AF doesn’t show up in the meantime!  Coming off BCP and not really 100% knowing when to expect AF makes it a little trickier lol.

In the meantime, I am gearing up (aka, laundry, cooking, all the fun stuff haha) for a long week at work since Christmas is my holiday to work this year!  Today my husband and I are at the tail end of our ‘Christmas break’.  Anyone else work on Christmas?

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  oh you’re right, Christmas would screw that up. I hope you got the reassurance you needed through taking that test at least!!

Post # 3
1928 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  It’s definitely good that there’s no cramping. I know how horribly scary spotting can be and I’m sory you’re going through that now 🙁  You could always do one hcg draw now and then go the earliest possible you can for the 2nd one. It doesn’t hae to be 48 hours apart – you’ll still be able to see a trend. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything is perfectly okay ♥

Post # 3
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
tm6173 :  aww yaay!!!!

Post # 3
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
hopfenn :  ohhhh honey, I’m so so so happy to hear this. Yay, good job little hoppy bean! xoxo

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
tm6173 :  Congratulations!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors