December 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
mittenmama :  I’m sorry; that’s so scary.  How are you doing today?

View original reply
maa105 :  FX for a BFP for you!

AFM, 10DPO and so far have held off on testing… trying to make it to 12DPO (Christmas, also when AF is due). I only have one HPT, and don’t want to waste it.  On 7DPO I was really nauseous all day and threw up that evening. I’ve still been nauseous on and off since, but I KNOW that 7DPO is too early for preg-related anything, so uggh, just can’t wait to get over this flu/food poisoning/whatever this is.

Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
stellate23 :  I’m ok today. No more spotting. I’m currently getting a beta drawn and another the day after Christmas. 

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

So I thought I was out but AF was due today and I decided to test. I have been having AF like cramps and zero boob soreness. Sorry for the blurry photo. I just took this with barely any pee (I could only get out about 1-2 seconds worth instead of the 5 it says on the test instructions). I didn’t track O this month but I normally would O around day 15 which would make me 15 DPO. This seems really faint for where I should be. I got a stark white negative last Thursday. I am so scared and not excited because this would be my third pregnancy in 12 months and the faintness scares me 🙁

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

I am traveling to visit family so I can’t get a beta drawn for another 10 days at least. 

Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Maybe you just ovulated a little later. Ovulation on CD16/17, implantation on CD25/26, would make you like 11ish DPO, and that’s what mine looked like at 9DPO! Don’t worry just yet!

Can you take more tests with you?

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MsPlucky :  Thanks, I hope it’s that I ovulated later and/or my urine was too diluted. I did throw a test in my luggage and am going to try to hold out taking it for a few days. I took the test last Thursday in hopes that if it was positive I could go in for betas before leaving town, but not wanting to drive myself nuts I didn’t re-test until today when I could barely get any pee out because we were about to leave and something just told me to test. I did not hold my pee at all and I was counting to five seconds as I peed and only got to about 2 seconds. I must have peed shortly before but of course now I can’t remember. I hope that’s the reason. 

Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee

My beta today at 4w4d based on O date and not LMP was 1,291. I go back for another draw on Thursday 12/26. OB said this number is great and bleeding only lasted an hour so trying to stay positive. 

Post # 3
903 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  Oh yay, this is good news!! 🙂 I’m glad you were able to get in!

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Good luck! Hopefully you just O’d later than you realized. Were you tracking with opk’s or temps?

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
tm6173 :  This was the first cycle since my first MC where I didn’t track ovulation (because it was making me so unhappy and stressed doing so) and mr RE advised me that I didn’t need to and recommended BD every other day from around day 12-18 so that’s what we did. 

Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  How many DPO would that make you? Sounds like a really good number. Glad the bleeding stopped, hopefully it doesn’t happen again! 

Keep us updated!

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
mittenmama :  I’m so glad to hear that update! FX everything goes smoothly from here. 

View original reply
zstbee84 : congratulations on the positive test! I hope it darkens up for you soon, and that you’re able to enjoy your holiday travels!  FX that this is your sticky bean!

AFM… 11dpo, AF is expected today or tomorrow.. still haven’t tested yet but am getting really tempted to do so.  Aaah if I can hold out one more day, I won’t feel like I’m wasting this last test..

Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MsPlucky :  I always ovulate on CD17, so on the day of my draw that puts me at 18DPO. I’ve told my OB numerous times that using my LMP for everything isn’t going to be accurate because I’m not a typical CD14 O’er. But I feel like they don’t really care and keep going off of LMP. 🤷🏼‍♀️It’s a little frustrating on that end. 

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
stellate23 :  Thank you! I am so anxious now!

Post # 3
1928 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  Oh man that’s an awesome number for 18dpo! My hcg was 666 at 18dpo!

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Omg! That’s a line, bee! If you didn’t track O then I wouldn’t assume you’re 15dpo. You could be a lot earlier. Take another test in a couple of days. My fingers will be crossed for you that it gets darker!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors