December 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  Yeah they’ll go off LMP until you’re dating ultrasound, then they’ll switch it. Those are good numbers!! How are you feeling?

Post # 3
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

View original reply
MsPlucky :  It was definitely reassuring to see those numbers but anxious for Thursday to see a trend. I am basically symptoms-less this pregnancy so far compared to my daughter. I guess I can’t complain in that aspect. How are you doing?

Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  Well, you know on the whole … symptom-less. After I eat, thinking about or seeing anyone else eat more makes me nauseous, but that’s about it! 

I guess I have a few things that come and go very quickly that I could “blame” on pregnancy, but overall, I would say I feel decidedly not pregnant. 

I haven’t peed on a stick in almost a week, but I also have no had bleeding, so I’m still preggers I think! The first trimester is sooooo weird and exhausting for so many reasons. 

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

I am out. I did a four hour hold and tested again. The test was even fainter, if there at all. I don’t even trust that it’s there at this point. The digital FRER said “NO” so I am assuming this is a chemical. Have not started bleeding yet but should be any day now. I know I don’t know how many DPO I am but I just am not at all holding out any hope now. I know my body and my luck and and I didn’t ovulate bizarrely late randomly this month after ovulating between days 14-17 on every cycle before my second MC and ovulating on day 17 on my last cycle before this one. I am glad I didn’t wait until after Christmas and hold out hope. 

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Awww I’m so sorry Bee 🙁

Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee

MsPlucky :  Thanks, it’s such a rollercoaster trying to conceive. This year has been a nightmare. I took a rapid response FRER as well and it also came out faint on a 2 hour hold. I am just starting to feel like trying on our own is just crazy at this point after two MCs and one chemical. There is probably an egg quality issue, especially as my second MC was confirmed chromosomslly abnormal. We are planning to start IVF so we can do the PGS testing, and will start that whole process at the end of January or beginning of February depending when the cycle around that time starts. Not sure I want to try again to get pregnant spontaneously in the cycle coming up before that one. 

Post # 3
2966 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  So sorry. I understand wanting to wait at this point. I wish you the best. 

Post # 3
3148 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  I can’t imagine. Perhaps it’s best to take a break, even if just emotionally until you start IVF. I completely understand not wanting to try and be hurt again. Do what is best for you and take care of yourself first and foremost, whatever that happens to look like. Wishing you the very best in the New Year, and that your sticky baby comes VERY soon. Sending lots of hugs your way. I’ll keep you in my prayers. 

Post # 3
164 posts
Blushing bee

I’m CD 29, or what I thought was 12 DPO. Preg test is negative, but based on my temps FF isn’t sure when I ovulated anymore. So I don’t know what’s going on, this is my first month temping. Any thoughts? 

Post # 3
104 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
rosalind :  Do you use opks regularly? I see one test on your chart but don’t see any more… taking some cheapies every day at the same time (or even twice a day) starting a couple days before when you think you ovulate can help FF determine ovulation. I think my first month using opks, I used an entire box of cheapies. Lol. I started using them right when my period ended, and continued to use them until I got a positive,  peak, then back to negative. For me, I eventually knew that peak day was ovulation day, and I knew about when to start using opks in the following months.

Post # 3
104 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  Oh, Bee, my heart goes out to you. How incredibly hard this must be… Big hugs to you. 

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
zstbee84 :  I’m so sorry.  Sending hugs your way.

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

Tested this morning at 12dpo with my last test… BFN. AF was expected yesterday or today, and no sign of her yet.. but she usually does sneak up on me. I’m not officially out yet, but it’s looking likely that I’ll be rolling over to cycle 9, post-MC.

Post # 3
907 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
zstbee84 :  I’m so sorry! That sounds tough. I hope you get some peace and are able to spend time with some family to distract yourself today. 

View original reply
stellate23 :  sorry to hear that. ☹️ I hope #9 is your lucky cycle!! The wait seems so long, but keep hope. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors