December 2019 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the well wishes. The test was darker this morning with FMU, but with the negative digital and weak progression, I am not optimistic this will go on for another week. I was hoping for a fainter line today so at least I could have a drink on Christmas. I am guessing AF will be here by NYE. 

Post # 3
17 posts
Newbee

View original reply
stellate23 :  Thanks for the FX!  FX to you that AF doesn’t show and maybe you get a later-than-expected BFP or next cycle is indeed lucky #9!

View original reply
mittenmama :  hoping for great levels tomorrow for you ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
zstbee84 :  so sorry, bee. thinking of you!

AFM, work has been getting the best of my time these past several days since I worked the holiday so I haven’t had much time to participate here!  On Sunday (10 DPO) I got what I thought was a verrrrrry faint line at 5 mins on a cheapie but my husband wasn’t convinced and didn’t want me to waste a FRER, lol.  I decided to wait till today (13 DPO) because I didn’t want to get confusing results again and stress out at work and I got very clear BFPs on a cheapie and a FRER ๐Ÿ™‚ We are excited but maintaining composure, staying quiet, and just hoping the next several days, then next several weeks go well because we all know how things can change in a flash.  At the moment (3w 6d today) I have zero symptoms at all so I truly was so surprised at the BFP.  Guess we’ll see how it goes!

Post # 3
449 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2017 - City, State

View original reply
maa105 :  congratulations!

Well, I’m out for this cycle.  I did get in a 12 day LP, which beats my usual 10-11 day LPs… But it’s been 8 cycles now after the MC with perfect timing, taking all the supplements, and living a really healthy lifestyle, and no BFP.  I have a gyno appointment in early January, and I’m going to try and see if he could get me started with some testing. It’s hard just waiting to hit the 1 year mark, especially since with the MC, we’ve been trying for longer than the official months count and still have no take home baby.  thanks for letting me vent, ladies.  Good luck to the rest of you!

Post # 3
1658 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
maa105 :  how exciting, congratulations! 

View original reply
stellate23 :  it sounds like you’re justfied to vent! Good luck with your gyno in the new year, hopefully 2020 is the year FX

AFM I think I am out because either we missed my O at CD14-16 or I O’d later than expected (maybe CD24-26) based on some of my symptoms (gassy, sore boobs ect). I did test yesterday, 10DPO and it was a BFN. We did BD later in my cycle, around the potential later O days, so there is still a possiblily but I expect AF to arrive before the new year. This cycle was a complete guessing game since I just had my IUD taken out in November and all about collecting data so I am not surprised. 

This thread has been so helpful, very excited for all the bee’s who got their BFP! And keeping my FX for the rest of us, sending all the strength! 

Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Just an update – had a repeat beta today at 5w3d (but really 5w based on O) and it went from 1,291 to 4,117! Very reassuring and thinking the bleeding was just baby snuggling into uterus as my OB has thought. 

Post # 3
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
mittenmama :  yay so happy for you!!!

Post # 3
1658 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mittenmama :  so happy for you! I love the thought that your baby was snuggling in <3

Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee

It’s been really hard to keep this a secret, but I got my BFP on Saturday, 12/21, and surprised my family with the news yesterday, on Christmas Day!

The first pic is my very first test, at 9 dpo, at 11 pm, after a 45 minute hold (I had a bfn only 6 hours prior). It’s super faint, but it’s there. Surprised anything showed up at all… I had forgotten that I peed at the movie theater 45 minutes prior. ๐Ÿ˜†

The second pic are of yesterday’s tests, at 13 dpo. I’ve taken more in between, but I’ll save the progression post for another time.

Post # 3
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Garden

View original reply
MsPlucky :  how did surprising your DH go??

Post # 3
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Garden

View original reply
szainy :  congratulations!

Post # 3
1658 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
szainy :  What a great holiday surprise! Congratulations! 

Post # 3
1175 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
szainy :  YES! So happy for you!!!! Congrats mama!

Post # 3
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Thanks ladies. Definitely put my nerves to rest. I do go for an ultrasound Jan 9 at roughly 7.5 weeks to confirm viability. I’ve been deathly ill sine Christmas with some kind of virus…body aches, chills, malaise, headache, dizziness. It has completely knocked me on my butt and DH has been great with my LO so I can basically lay in bed 24/7. I’m a lucky gal!

Post # 3
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
MsPlucky :  
View original reply
Didi6 :  
View original reply
frenchtoastvegan :  
View original reply
Cote1590 :  Thank you, Bees! I am completely over the moon. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

View original reply
mittenmama :  Your numbers look fantastic! Spotting can definitely be normal early on, and it certainly does sound like baby was snuggling right in! Also, I hope you feel better soon!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors