December 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 271
2247 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@fireusagi:  Oh no! I’m so sorry. And to be SOL with the clinic is just salt in the wound. I hope January treats you better!

Post # 272
3731 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  Yeahhh I was in a bad state… had to go on Zofran for the nausea this time (the meds they give chemo patients for nausea). But I finally rounded a corner around 14 weeks and am doing a lot better now! Hoping it’s not too bad for you! Congrats again!!!

Post # 273
112 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  I’ve been lurking these boards though I didn’t roll call. So happy to see this update from you. Big congratulations!! I’m happy to hear your relaxed month worked. And just in time for the holidays too ๐Ÿ˜›

Post # 274
2779 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2019

OMG I check out for a couple of days and come back to see so much good news! Congrats to all the BFPs! 

Not much happening here. I actually just had to check to see how many DPO I am. I was thinking 6, but only 5. OMG just the slowest month ever, lol. 

Also, I got an Apple Watch today, and to be fair, I’ve never checked my RHR during the day, but it seems higher than I’d expect. Possibly a good sign that I ovulated? I guess I’ll know more in the morning when I see what it was overnight. 

Post # 275
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Poulsbo, WA

Hey everyone! I managed not to test yesterday, which was tough because as I was checking CM I saw a little part was pink and brown. On a normal cycle, my period would be almost due so I thought maybe it was the lead up to AF. I tested again this morning and got a really similar line to what I had been getting on cheapies but the area to look at is just so small I have trouble seeing it when it’s faint. So I went ahead and dipped an FRER. I’ve had it for a while and it expires this month so I hope it’s still ok. Anyway, a faint line showed up after 1-2 minutes and it definitely looks pink in person! Looks more gray in the photos. Could this be happening?!? I thought I ovulated on the 6th or 7th judging by OPKs and CM, but I’ve been shit at temping this month so I suppose it could have happened later. So maybe I implanted late or maybe I’m catching it earlier than I thought. Do you guys see what I see?? The FRERs are the same test, just different lighting. Photos taken at less than 5 minutes.

Post # 276
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@letsgoskiing:  I see the lines, congrats Mama!

Post # 277
2247 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@letsgoskiing:  No squinting necessary! Congrats!

Post # 278
2779 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@letsgoskiing:  I have VERY BAD line eyes and I totally see it on the FRER!

All of this testing has convinced me to test on 12/25. I originally planned to hold off until 12/29 (which would be 3-4 days after AF is due) since we’re going to my parents house (we’ve all been quarantining to make it possible) for a few days, and I didn’t want to possibly ruin Christmas with a BFN. BUT, I now have FOMO so I’m going to use my last FRER on 12/25 now. 

Post # 279
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@dianaj17:  
View original reply
@LiliKitty:  
View original reply
@BellaBeau:  Thank you everyone! It doesn’t feel quite real, and my husband (who has never looked at a pregnancy test before in his life) is so not convinced that these are positive. I’m going to keep testing here and there to see if the lines begin to darken. It’s weird not knowing the exact O date, so I’m trying not to worry that they’re faint. I have no idea because we managed to BD something like 8 times between CD 11 and CD 20. DH is a champ.

Post # 281
844 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@LiliKitty:  2 ๐Ÿ™‚ at least you’ll get plenty of help ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 282
193 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@letsgoskiing:  yessss! Congratulations! My husband was the exact same way with the first couple of tests – I kept having to tell him “ANY line counts! Even if it’s faint!” But I could tell he wasn’t fully convinced ๐Ÿ˜‚ Today’s was much darker and pretty undeniable, so he’s more excited now! You could try a digital in a couple of days too, that’s my plan!

View original reply
@dianaj17:  I’m a terrible influence when it comes to early, so I wholeheartedly approve of this plan ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 283
2779 posts
Sugar bee

Okay bees, so I PROMISED I wouldn’t symptom spot. And I’ve been very good about it! My boobs hurt, but I’ve been through this rideo 6 times before, so I know that doesn’t mean jack. BUT…my RHR is very high. I’m 7 DPO, and per my Ava, it’s been anywhere between 58.8 and 63.0 in past cycles on 7 DPO, and pre-O it’s always in 53-56 range. I got an Apple Watch as an early Christmas gift, and the last two nights it’s been 69 and 74. I suppose there’s always a chance Ava just wasn’t as accurate, but IDK, it always seemed pretty spot on to me (since my RHR is fairly low normally). Elevated RHR is a strong indicator of ovulation, and it stays up if you’re pregnant. 

Also, I have a sleep tracking app on my Apple Watch, and it makes me feel so vindicated with the temping fiasco. I’m a super active sleeper, especially in the 1-2 hours before getting up, so that could definitely explain the temping woes. We’ll know more for sure on Wednesday! 

Post # 284
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@coconutmilk:  Thank you so much! I am so beyond excited. I have a few more cheapies, a digital, and a rapid test in the cabinet, and yes, I’m probably going to use them all up. Haha. I am not really having any symptoms at all yet, except that I don’t feel like my period is about to start (due today-ish). 

Post # 285
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@dianaj17:  holding out so much hope for you!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors