(Closed) December Brides! 2010, 2011, 2012!

posted 8 years ago in December 2011
Post # 3
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I got married on December 18th. What do you need help with?

Post # 6
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’m a 12/12 bride and so far all my planning is just wishing, we haven’t book anything. We are hoping to get a loft type space with exposed brick.  There will be tons of candles, natural decor (pine cones, garland, sticks, etc).  For colors I’m set on creams, all things natural and then elements of metallic or glitter.  No Christmas theme for us, just more early winter wonderland.

Post # 8
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’m also a 12/12 bride. We’ve actually just booked a loft in downtown Nashville with brick walls, lots of windows, black piping, etc. We’re doing our own color scheme: black and silver with gemstone accents i.e. emerald, ruby, amethyst, and sapphire. We’re planning on doing a “Christmas coffee shop” theme. We’re on a strict budget, so instead of a dinner, we’re doing a late wedding and having a hot drink bar with desserts. A lot of the planning isn’t set in stone, but this is basically where we’re at with some details in mind.

Post # 10
177 posts
Blushing bee

just posted some of my non pro pics from my dec 29th wedding, i’m from the uk so weather was probably a lot different to yours in cali.

xmas touches to ours were carols in church service and mulled wine after the service but apart from that i went for more of a cosy/winter feel rather than xmas – although there were lots of xmas trees about anyway.

our colours were black, white and gold.

Post # 11
435 posts
Helper bee

@Miss Yoga Pants:  Sounds lovely and very close to what I just did….  Here are some from the other night- not professional pics but you get the idea!  My wedding was actually at a theatre so the black backdrop is on the stage, otherwise everything was exposed brick.  My centerpieces were curly willow, some glam, and some glittery pine cones.

[attachment=1578173,197294] [attachment=1578173,197295]

Post # 12
177 posts
Blushing bee

Yay, I’m loving all this December Wedding talk!

@dgb2010: OMG you looked amazing! I’m loving your gown, with the fur wrap and am super envious of your fab hair.

@NYE Gal: I really like the curly willow, I’m filing it away for when I meet with a florist or become very brave and want to DIY.

Post # 13
435 posts
Helper bee

@Miss Yoga Pants:  Mine was DIY……super easy!  If you feel like it’s not coming together you just pull it all out and go at it again….very forgiving!

Post # 14
13 posts
Newbee

@Miss Yoga Pants: My wedding date is 12/8/12 also! i am in the same boat, no official plans, just wishing. 12/12 is too far away so we cant really book anything yet. ive just been gathering tons and tons of ideas.

I really want a christmas themed wedding. i just want a big giant christmas tree in my venue lol.

The topic ‘December Brides! 2010, 2011, 2012!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors