(Closed) Decisions, Need Opinions

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 3
Member
6701 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Baby boy 12/2015

@rosworms:  I would say wait until you get the lab results from your urologist. I agree with your reasoning, no need to waste money and then find out and possibly harm the baby. Good luck and baby dust ******

Post # 4
Member
2227 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

As hard as it is, I think waiting another month might be the best way to spare yourself a significant amount of pain and money if it is the worst case senario.  Waiting for the results will put you back a cycle but you can rest at ease that you’re 100% healthy once you do go for treatment.

Post # 5
Member
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Wait for the lab results. If you do have cancer being pregnant could accelarate the growth of the cancer and would definitely interfere with your treatment.

Post # 7
Member
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Ugh.  I know how much having to wait sucks, but in this case, I’d wait too.  *hugs*  I’ll be praying for you that you don’t have to deal with either cancer or kidney stones!  *hugs*

The topic ‘Decisions, Need Opinions’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors