- dani ddha
- 7 years ago
- Wedding: July 2011
Hi – So I have a lot of the decor choices done or ordered, but I’m thinking now it may be plain. I keep looking at blogs (which I need to stop) and seeing these beautiful details. I am going for a more modern cocktail vibe. We’re on a budget, so some of the choices may not be the most modern, but I tried to get that feel (ie chose the more traditional chivari chairs over the beautiful, but crazy crazy expensive ghost chairs, etc). My colors are gray/silver and blush pink, along with white/creams.
Here is the decor –
- Round 60 inch tables
- Linens will be a light silvery crepe-backed satin (low luster).
- White chivari’s.
- 1 centerpiece on each table – White tall orchids with touches of pink – similar to pic below but they will be scaled back due to cost.
- A few tealights at each table.
- Framed table number – glass frame/black and white number
- Venue’s white dishes and napkins
- Small black favor boxes with a blush pink ribbon.
- Cake, placecard, gift tables will have silver toned sparkley beaded overlay
- Uplights that are pinky purple for later in the night (it will prob stay light outside until 9ish)
Below are pics. Do you think I need more color? Anything I can do on the cheap? Our budget is bursting at this point. I thought about colored menus, but we are including them in the programs.
I think I need to stop looking at all the blogs – I’m starting to drive myself crazy thinking about all the details.
Thanks for any advice.
Reception space (black walls will be covered with flowy gray draping by the venue – the brick won’t be covered)
Flowers – they will be scaled down (not as many orchids) due to cost. Florist said they will be white with touches of soft pink. wont have the smaller flowers like in the pic.
White Chivari Chairs
Favors – Just the black michaels favor boxes, but with a light pink shimmery ribbon.