Post # 1
Ok I don’t know if i’m the only brides this has happened to but I just realized I think my wedding decorations are going to clash. Opinions will be greatly appreciated: ) ok like 75 percent of my stuff is covered in rhinestones or rhinestone mesh. And the other 25 percent is like plastic crystal…….. But there like chandeliers shaped almost victorian-ish. So I went from a glitzed wedding to an antique like wedding i don’t know i’m going to turn this around : /
Post # 3
Do you have any pictures?
Post # 4
Chandeliers and glam totally go together. I would trust your gut. That’s what I’ve been doing because I’d rather handpick every detail of the wedding rather than doing things just because they match the theme I chose. I was afraid of clashing for a while, but this past weekend I finally saw the black and white bridesmaid dress with the peacock colored bouquet I made and it looked awesome. I had been stressing for months about how my 2 ideas would mesh. I say for your wedding the theme is”you”, therefore you should fill the day with things that inspire you, no matter how varied they are.
Post # 5
You are the only one who is going to notice or care.
Post # 6
AH……………. THANKS ! I feel alot better : )