(Closed) Demetrios 1351

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I purchased this dress..And have the same issues sometimes with having second thoughts. There are just sooo many dresses out there, and I fall in love with more everyday…Might sell it if I really want a a different one.

Post # 6
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

hi,

i purchased this dress because it looks gorgeous and i got it for a great price. it does not look like the website picture. when the sales lady brought it over and suggested i try it on i thought it was not what i was looking for. i tried it on and ended up buying it.  however i fell in love with a jim hjelm gown that was completely over budget. but once i tried the jim hjelm gown on i had to have it. so i am trying to sell this demetrios 1351 brand new gown unaltered size 6 in ivory. i am a size 4 to 6 so unlike other wedding gowns i actually ordered and bought a size 6 gown. it is slightly loose around the hips and if i kept it i would have to have had it taken in. here are some photos. i also have a matching veil with beaded trim. please email me if you are interested. thanks!

[attachment=1572390,196664] [attachment=1572390,196665]

Post # 7
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2011

here is the bodice close up and a better shot of the veil

[attachment=1572401,196668] [attachment=1572401,196669]

The topic ‘Demetrios 1351’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors