(Closed) Demetrios 3137 dress

posted 10 years ago in Dress
Post # 17
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

this is the dress i picked out! love it so much, i can’t wait for the wedding. i am wearing a double layered tulle slip underneath so it gives it some more volume.

Post # 18
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@PreciousLaur19: thanks! i made a appt there and can’t wait to go!

Post # 19
60 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@KaraBride11: no problem!  I had a great experience there 🙂 I’m actually going this weekend to pick out the bridesmaid dresses!

Post # 21
1268 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

i was just at a wedding expo, and this dress was worn by one of the models in the fashion show. you can’t tell in a still photo, but this dress has sooo much movement! it flows and moves effortlessly… it’s beautiful!

Post # 22
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: March 2012

View original reply
@AmesChris3:  

I have tried his dress on in a couple of different stores and absolutely love it for all of the reasons listed here.  It is at the top of my price range, but I have not yet started negotiating with the vendors.  I’ve explored sites like Pearl’s Place and Netbride as an alternative, but am worried about the quality of the gown.  Both sites have very good reputations, but I am still hesitant.  For those that have ordered gowns from there, how have your experiences been?  And about how much do your local tailors charge for alterations?

Post # 23
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I just bought this dress too!! Its really flattering for curvy ladies! can’t wait to wear it!!

Post # 24
25 posts
Newbee

that is stunning~~

Post # 25
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I bought this dress as well! Ladies, you all look fabulous in it! The fabric is amazing, and so beautiful in person!  I am wearing a beaded sash with mine.  I wasn’t so sure about it until my consultant added the sash.  I know everyone talks about that “moment” how they knew the dress was the one.  I wasn’t sure I was going to have one until I tried on this dress!

Post # 26
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

This is my dress too! I am wearing a beaded sash with it 🙂

Post # 27
60 posts
Worker bee

Here it is, day of the wedding 🙂

Post # 28
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Is anyone looking into getting the veil that is pictured on the Demetrios website with this dress???  I am obsessed with it but there’s no style # so I don’t even know if it exists!  Let me know if you’ve found it!

Post # 30
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I just put a deposit on this dress!! The price was $1290 at a bridal shop in Long Island. It is so light and flowy….was a unanimous decision by all!!!!

The topic ‘Demetrios 3137 dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors