(Closed) Depressed & fighting all the time w/ three weeks to go

posted 10 years ago in Emotional
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

View original reply
@Ember78:  

Um no… it’s normal… COMPLETELY normal.  Weddings are very stressful, especially the planning and the people involved/invited.  Many times vendors (like the cake or the flowers) are not on the same page, people say they are coming and then back out, family members call and stir things up with “why didn’t you invite this person?”

It is completely NORMAL to be scared… I’m terrified!  My fiance and I have known echother for about 20 years, reunited in 17, been dating for 3 and engaged/living together for 2… My wedding is in 12 days…  And we are fighting, we are stressed and it;s normal.

My Fiance is stressing out in his own way and is now starting to say some mean things and raise his voice pretty loudly at me… I was just yelled at about a loaf of BREAD!  Because of this arguement we are currently not speaking… I am angry for being yelled and and won’t tolerate it.  It seems as the date gets closer and closer (instead of being excited) I am scared… I don’t feel like myself, I’m stressed and worried and breaking out in rashes and can’t sleep.  My Fiance is also my best friend and I know him better than I know myself sometimes… Because of this I can safely say that the stress is getting to him too and he is acting out at me.

Everything that is wonderful about a/our relationship (the reasons for getting married in the first place) are being over shadowed by a dark, heavy veil of stress. I NEVER expected to feel this way.  Also it isn’t easy to be positive about something when there are people being negative about (what is supposed to be) the happiest day for us.  I think we all put too uch energy and stress into the details and the people involved/invited and we are losing grasp of WHY we are getting married.

These last 2 weeks… I have never felt so lonely from him, it’s scarey.

The topic ‘Depressed & fighting all the time w/ three weeks to go’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors