(Closed) Dere Kiang 11052

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is my dress!  Strangely enough though, mine is not Dere Kiang.  BUT my dress is IDENTICAL to this one.  I don’t know where you live, but I’m in KY, and got it at a shop called Bridals of Regiss Park.  The brand is R Label, a brand specifically made for this store.  It really surprised me to find this dress on here, because it is identical to my dress!  SUPER FUN, definitely a party dress for a fun personality!  I had tried on some beautiful gowns that day, a few that I kept in mind for decision making later.  But my sister lit up when I walked out in this one.  It made me feel fun and light and sexy…all the things I was looking for.  I’m very curvy, normally a size 8, but had to order a 12 in this since formalwear sizes are crazy.  It definitely hugs everything you’ve got, so if you’re confident, you’ll rock it!

Post # 4
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2011

This is my dress!!! It’s the most comfortable, light dress I had tried on and I fell in love. The textured skirt is so cool and funky, but the chiffon and organza have a romantic give it sort of a romantic feel as well. I also love that it almost has a old Hollywood or vintage vibe mixed with a very hip, fun, & modern flair. Love it!

Post # 5
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

That’s my dress too, got it today! πŸ™‚ Not the greatest picture but I’m so excited for July to get here to get married in it!

Post # 6
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Hi Bee’s!! this is my first offical post. Hip hip hooray.  I feel in love with the dere kiang dress when I saw it on theknot.  So  when I tried it on I feel in love with it even more, but made the mistake of trying another dress on (venus style#ve8089)Cry.  Both dresses have a different aesthetics and I can’t seem to choose.  I’m in dire need of help bee’s. 

Post # 6
58 posts
Worker bee

All opinions are welcome!!!

Post # 7
58 posts
Worker bee

@dfontaine07: this dress is so pretty on you. Please check out my pic

Post # 8
252 posts
Helper bee

@garaninc:  what picture?

I may seem biased towards Dere Kiang but I am in love with my dress. I’ve gone back and tried it on a few times and everytime it reassures me that it is THE ONE! I looked up the venus dress and it is pretty as well. I know it can be hard to decide, I tried on other dresses that were awesome but putting the Dere Kiang back on felt right. It suits me and my wedding.

Post # 9
252 posts
Helper bee

ps- Thank you. πŸ™‚

Post # 10
58 posts
Worker bee

@dfontaine07:  I love the dress too!!!, but haven’t gotten the reaction I wanted from family and friends. I’m getting married out in Punta Cana and love how this dress is not only a little whimsical but sexy and light weight.  

So my sister said why don’t I wait to see if there is another dress out there since I’m getting married in october 2013.  Ugh, this is a little frustrating.    Here is a photo of the venus dress.  Totally different feel but a little more tradtional. 

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hi ladies! I live in Orange County, CA… I fell in LOVE with this dress when I saw it online. Problem is, I can’t find it in any stores! No one is carrying style 11052 anymore! Im debating ordering it, but I just wanted to find out the quality of the dress before I order it without ever trying it on. Im a little scared because its so affordable! Any advice is appreciated! 

Post # 12
252 posts
Helper bee

@Mandyh633:  I think the quality is great. I had a big dress budget (a gift from an aunt) and I spent about 1/8th of it because I found this. I tried on a lot of dresses, I didn’t look at the prices. Just tried them on to see what I liked… this dress was AMAZING! I was shocked it was such an affordable dress honestly. It’s not heavy or “stuffy”. So after all that rambling, yes I would say it’s really good quality. I hope that helps. If you have any questions you can PM me. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
58 posts
Worker bee

@Mandyh633:  I would agree with dfontaine07I love the fact that despite all the floral appliqués its not heavy at all.  Perfect for a destination wedding.  The only problem that I had was the length.  I’m about 5’8 and the dress fell right on my foot.  with heels the hem line would have definitely been too short. 

Post # 14
252 posts
Helper bee

@garaninc:  I have to get mine taken up because I’m 5’4… but only a little because I found the perfect shoes & they are about an inch shorter than what I would need to not have the dress altered at all. Obviously I went with the awesome shoes. Maybe if we were 5’6 it would have been more perfect for both of us. lol πŸ™‚

Post # 15
58 posts
Worker bee

@dfontaine07:  Lol the dilemmas of being tall.  I called the dress shop and they said I could order it  with additional length for an additional price.  My finance and I are searching for ways to keep cost down for our dw, so that sucks. But I have to do what I have to do.   I also saw these blue besty johnson shoes that I hope works with this dress.  What kind of shoes did you purchase?

The topic ‘Dere Kiang 11052’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors