11246 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Looks lovely

Post # 4
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’d love to see real-people pictures too. Unfortunately, I’ve been waiting for a local boutique to get this dress in for the last few weeks. Have you tried on David’s Bridal KP3135? It’s a 2-in-1 tiered dress as well. I really like it.

A few years ago I saw Madeline Gardner’s Morissette on SYttD and I’ve been a bit obsessed with the A-Line tiered look ever since.

Post # 5
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

pretty! where exactly does the skirt come off?

Post # 7
3639 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Ahhhh! That’s so so so soooo cool! I love that! 

Post # 8
56 posts
Worker bee

Morning Bees,

Has anyone been able to try this dress on? Perhaps, pictures?? Pretty please with sugar on top 🙂

My local shop has told me they are getting in for almost two months but they haven’t yet. The next closest shop that has it is several hours away. I’m hoping to at least see it on a real bride or hear some feedback on how the dress feels and how the skirt hangs when attached.

Thank you ladies!

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I wore this dress for my wedding!  Loved it!

Post # 10
1 posts
Wannabee

I wore this for my wedding and loved it!  It’s actually the only dress I tried on because I knew it was exactly what I wanted.  I made my own sash to make it perfect.  Here’s a pic so you can see it on a real person. I have a zillion other shots if anyone would like to see other views.

Post # 11
1508 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Gorgeous dress! How much is it? I can’t find prices online.Thanks 

The topic ‘Dere Kiang dress style #11066’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors