(Closed) DESPERATE Looking for bride who married in Long Beach, CA in 2006

posted 10 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 3
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

Kudoes to you for thinking of the other poor bride!!! 

Post # 4
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

good for you! I know I would be so appreciative if that were me.

Post # 5
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2008

Wow, that is so sweet of you for doing this! When you find her, she will love you! How terrible that you had such an irresponsible photographer though.. good luck in your search. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you.

Post # 6
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2018

How very awesome of you to try and find this bride!  Have you tried this site: http://ifoundyourcamera.blogspot.com/.  While its not quite like finding a camera, maybe you could scan a photo and put a caption of how you were mistakenly given her photos, etc.

Good luck!

Post # 7
754 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2008

I would also post this on ProjectWedding.com, there are a ton of California brides on there.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2008

that is soo nice of you! if i were that bride i would LOVE you! 

Post # 10
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2008

Consider calling your local paper/news– maybe they would run a photo of her!  What a sweet thing you’re doing.

Post # 11
119 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Am I the only one who wants to know if this bride was ever found?! Gosh I sure hope so!

Post # 12
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

You can try weddingwire.com too

Post # 13
1042 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I would definitely contact the venue- seems like they should keep a record of who got married there. Good luck finding her! What a kind act!

Post # 14
278 posts
Helper bee

You are so sweet to make it a goal to find out info about the bride and groom!  To think they went through the same heartache you did and never got their pictures back.

Keep us updated !

Post # 15
2249 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2018

contact the better business bureau- maybe she filed a claim!

Post # 16
24 posts
Newbee

i think contacting the local newspaper would be a great idea.  perhaps she already dropped the subject and rendered it a lost cause, and wouldn’t be checking wedding websites.  actually, both would be a great idea.  what a wonderful thing you’re doing .. i would’ve done the same, and i’m so so happy you got your photos!

The topic ‘DESPERATE Looking for bride who married in Long Beach, CA in 2006’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors