(Closed) DESPERATE Looking for bride who married in Long Beach, CA in 2006

posted 13 years ago in Los Angeles
Post # 64
988 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

View original reply
@alvarezbaila: It’s totally honorable that you want to be the bigger person, however I feel like this would qualify as Karma for Justin! In any case you were just doing the right thing any repurcussions that might have on Justin he brought upon himself!

Post # 66
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i wish those producers would just help you find her:( without causing anymore heartache for anyone

Post # 69
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

What if they used darkish lighting? Have you asked them about that? I’ve seen it happen before, where the person videotaped is sorta seen but you can’t really tell who it is & if you used a fake name than no one would know who you are. Its totally your choice, I wouldn’t want to be videotaped, either… but it sounds like they’d be able to help out a lot. Maybe they can work with you in the videotaping or maybe your husband would be willing to stand in for you?

Post # 70
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

bump

Post # 71
3041 posts
Sugar bee

any word on this?

Post # 72
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I really think you should post a picture of the bride and groom… I am sure someone would recognize them!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 73
3041 posts
Sugar bee

What if we all contacted Justin Haller & asked him to look up his client history? I don’t mean harrassment or anything like that. But if lots of bees emailed him, maybe that would help get his attention & he’d do something! Think its worth a shot?

Post # 74
145 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I love it Serabell!!

Post # 75
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2008

If you take the email address from the review and search in Facebook a Paddington Trujillo pops up.  I emailed them a copy of the post and we shall see what happens.

Pickle Pitching In

The topic ‘DESPERATE Looking for bride who married in Long Beach, CA in 2006’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors