(Closed) Dessy Collection BM Dresses (2880, 2882, or 2886)

posted 5 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

Bumping this! Anyone?

Post # 5
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

@kotonikak:  thanks! 2882 is definitely my favourite without having tried any on. Do you have any pictures? What colour are you going for? 

Post # 6
1548 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

My BMs are wearing Dessy 2886, 2885 and 2874 in African Violet. Online it looks like a bright purple, but its much darker in person. I don’t have any pictures of them yet since we haven’t placed the order yet, however the cut is very flattering on many body types (my girls range quite a bit). We are ordering from RK Bridal – they are all around $180. However, if you order from Macy’s they are about $270. 

Post # 8
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

My girls tried on the Dessy 2882 in Cameo this past weekend and they all loved it…very glam and soft!  I’m in the same boat about price…the bridal salon wanted $264, but I’ve found them for $170 online through bridesmaids.com.  I’ll be checking their reviews on here to see how they are. 

Post # 10
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@kotonikak:  

Fabulous!  I’m thinking that’s where we’ll end up ordering from as well…hopefully this weekend!  I’ll post when they come in as well.  I know there have been a lot of questions regarding bridesmaids.com, as well as the Dessy Cameo color.

Post # 13
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Thanks for sharing this info ladies!

Post # 15
5 posts
Newbee

@kotonikak:  Thanks so much! I LOVE the color. I believe I will go with this color for my Fall wedding this October!

p.s. You and your bridal party all look beautiful!

Post # 15
7 posts
Newbee

For the ladies who have ordered the Dessy 2882 dress… do you feel like it is flattering to all body types? One of my bridesmaids is plus size about a size 24 and I just wanted to know if you think it would be flattering on all body types as she has not been able to try to the dress!

The topic ‘Dessy Collection BM Dresses (2880, 2882, or 2886)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors