(Closed) diamond e-ring upgrade to moissanite?

posted 10 years ago in Rings
  • poll: upgrade diamond e-ring to a bigger moissanite?
    keep the diamond : (51 votes)
    54 %
    upgrade to moissanite : (44 votes)
    46 %
  • Post # 31
    2404 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Mine is a 1ct unenhanced moissy and it is clear and white and AMAZING (no green at all) Ill attach A picture to show the side stones are diamonds though…

Post # 32
    4107 posts
    Honey bee

@MsPanda: beautiful!  so what is the difference between enhanced and unenhanced?

Post # 33
    567 posts
    Busy bee

moissanite is either a lab created gem stone in its on right or its a crappy cz type diamond sim so which is it? there is so much back and forth on it that its no wonder people dont know what to do. In the end OP it all comes down to what you are comfortable with and please do not let the lab created part bother you, I have a lab created pink sapphire pendant that is 1,000 times prettier then the natural ones the same store had and I always have people tell me how pretty it is and never ask if its real

Post # 34
    2404 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@dynamic_duo: If you are getting a 1ct or under it doesnt need to be enhanced because they are white. Its when you get above 1ct that they start showing a tiny bit of color! 

Post # 35
    411 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2016

I think in the end, it depends what will make you happy.  I think the moissy’s are pretty and I haven’t seen one in person, but from the pictures I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.  If you are just wanting something bigger and do not care what kind of stone you have, get the moissy.  You will still have the sparkle and it will be beautiful I’m sure.  If you want the diamonds, just keep what you have and maybe in the future you can upgrade.

The topic ‘diamond e-ring upgrade to moissanite?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors